Epic Perfect World

Reduce TW Capacity

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
we are actually trying to get every1 in epw a 40vs 40 in which they can join without being afraid of 2x more people poping
why are u denying a 40vs40 tw...
We aren't. I even +1'ed the idea, tho 40 people will be too little in TW, you won't be able to stop a solid cata team. There will be alot of things beeing changed it won't work. Nobody would die, honestly a good Cata team hard to kill even with 80 people in TW.
But if you really just wanna look at the number aspect, and have an equal PVP outside of the TW, it can be fixed anytime , just pm one of us ingame/forums/ np. We can do something like a GvG with equal number hosted by a GM or something. Not the same as TW naturaly , but the principale is there. Just saying.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
we are actually trying to get every1 in epw a 40vs 40 in which they can join without being afraid of 2x more people poping
why are u denying a 40vs40 tw...
u would lose any number tw but it doesnt matter, 40 people in that whole big tw instance? no way personally i would never die on my demon barb str dex build as cata because too low numbers to do all the actions, its 80v80 for a reason, should be 100vs100 imo much more fun nobody care that u cant get the numbers u outnumber us daily in pk/rpk sig on 1v1s with 10000000 but cant pull 80? nice1 its just people in warning that know they have 0 chance of winning so they dont bother coming

Insanity

i've seen morons throughout my years on pw, but i've never seen people this moronic to make and agree on such thread

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
We aren't. I even +1'ed the idea, tho 40 people will be too little in TW, you won't be able to stop a solid cata team. There will be alot of things beeing changed it won't work. Nobody would die, honestly a good Cata team hard to kill even with 80 people in TW.
But if you really just wanna look at the number aspect, and have an equal PVP outside of the TW, it can be fixed anytime , just pm one of us ingame/forums/ np. We can do something like a GvG with equal number hosted by a GM or something. Not the same as TW naturaly , but the principale is there. Just saying.
this is originally intended to balance the tw map that atm is monopolised by the guild with most numbers(lets be honest)
 we are pking outside tw trying to pk with even less people yet at tw is quite mandatory to get around same numbers so the result will be one decided by skill and strategy and not by the amount of dartles u get extra on u.
i know u realise how shit is to go 50 vs 80 in tw and how that changes the tw into a baselock
nothing ego related, we would like to actually have fun twing and not just us, every guild on server.

Insanity

this is originally intended to balance the tw map that atm is monopolised by the guild with most numbers(lets be honest)
 we are pking outside tw trying to pk with even less people yet at tw is quite mandatory to get around same numbers so the result will be one decided by skill and strategy and not by the amount of dartles u get extra on u.
i know u realise how shit is to go 50 vs 80 in tw and how that changes the tw into a baselock
nothing ego related, we would like to actually have fun twing and not just us, every guild on server.
go recruit instead of changing the game monkey

Offline Nea

• Game Master
go recruit instead of changing the game monkey
explain me how will u drag 30-40 more active at night pkers when artifex recruited mostly for this timezone and pw is a dying-game, sand-monkey.
and how will archenemy, ducks, godsarmy, thaclick, hellrazor and such guilds will get each 50 ?
we'd need 300+ more active pkers at night
damn, we need to double the pk population on server o.O!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
noone cares if other guilds dont have enough and map is monopolised, epicpw is largest pw private server, its problem in people that dont leave PvE and blue name. Make them try pvp, leave blue name stop farming maybe more factions start pking

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
explain me how will u drag 30-40 more active at night pkers when artifex recruited mostly for this timezone and pw is a dying-game, sand-monkey.
Yes Artifex only know outnumber, you have 4 allies and still claim that ok kid, keep up with the fairy tales. Must be why you aren't taking any of the current challenges on the thread suggest by us ?
You had only 40 in TW vs Ducks/AE/HellRazor right? Sure.
Members of your own guild saying you have 70 people inside TW, but on forums by miracle turns into 40  :normal-2: If you would win was already same numbers right :normal-2:

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
noone cares if other guilds dont have enough and map is monopolised, epicpw is largest pw private server, its problem in people that dont leave PvE and blue name. Make them try pvp, leave blue name stop farming maybe more factions start pking
As shocking as it is some people prefer pve over pvp 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Insanity

i started xpendable with 3 members on epw and kept losing tw vs nohomo 3v80 then 5v80 then 20v80 then 40v80
last days of xpendable we managed to get 120 online it needs time and you need to impress people in order for them to join you(you dont have this)
go work on yourself instead of whining it's really getting annoying

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Yes Artifex only know outnumber, you have 4 allies and still claim that ok kid, keep up with the fairy tales. Must be why you aren't taking any of the current challenges on the thread suggest by us ?
You had only 40 in TW vs Ducks/AE/HellRazor right? Sure.
Members of your own guild saying you have 70 people inside TW, but on forums by miracle turns into 40  :normal-2: If you would win was already same numbers right :normal-2:
at the tw vs artifex the 2 last times we had 50-60(or atleast that was the rg)people inside the TW
the 3way defence was something different and it happens once in a full moon
and i agree with ur first part of sentence

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
at the tw vs artifex the 2 last times we had 50-60 people inside the TW
the 3way defence was something different and it happens once in a full moon
and i agree with ur first part of sentence
You agree so much you will never accept any of the challenges we made, and keep making excuses everytime you lose. Says enough

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
i started xpendable with 3 members on epw and kept losing tw vs nohomo 3v80 then 5v80 then 20v80 then 40v80
last days of xpendable we managed to get 120 online it needs time and you need to impress people in order for them to join you(you dont have this)
go work on yourself instead of whining it's really getting annoying
good say men ; ))))))))))))

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
 tw vs nohomo 3v80
best tw dude

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
id like to see u even showing to pk with 50 vs 80 (which it will never happen) then we can discuss about it :D
or show 20 vs 50
or 30 vs 70 : D
i'd like to see u be good for once instead of talking like an autist
unlike your faction fully made of chickens that don't come to pk even with equal numbers, I do come to pk even when outnumbered, don't forget your place and stop barking at me like you are someone

are you stupid  ???
what does this have anything to with topic, just cause a warning player suggested this it doesnt mean sht or do anything with warning vs artifex tw
did i mention artifex vs warning TW, you bring it up yourself so you realise you are the stupid one because the whole point of this thread is "warning vs artifex tw" even if you beat around the bush making it sound like its not 
i feel like i'm dead