Epic Perfect World

Reduce TW Capacity

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
-1 just cause all factions except artifex arent able to get 80 ppl to log on it shouldnt get changed... sorry

How about make crystal immune to dmg until x numbers of towers are destroyed... THAT will make TWs longer and more challenging tactical wise... ty
u can send ppl to  (where are towers C B A out base and inside ) and ask em
to destroy towers before they build ....

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1, 80 vs 80 TWs were fun and hopefully there might be more soon.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u can send ppl to  (where are towers C B A out base and inside ) and ask em
to destroy towers before they build ....
you cant destroy before they are built... you can just destroy while they are building... but i guess you meant that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Neutral here,
sounds good to me but i can imagine people in bigger factions getting kinda annoyed when only half of them can join tws anymore.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm sorry, but no.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
you cant destroy before they are built... you can just destroy while they are building... but i guess you meant that
my bad sry . yeh ^

eternalagony23

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
my bad sry . yeh ^
ok then look at it this way... if u look on TW map the adv B towers are the shortest towers to reach from your own base.... you wouldnt be able to destroy C gate or A gate or even B gate towers before they got build.... sure we are fast with our flyers and mounts but THAT fast i dont think so. Ok but lets say you can reach these towers too you would need at least 1 squad to destroy BOTH towers in time. I dont think you can sent 1 squad to A gate 1 squad to C gate (enemy ofc) and rest down B to adv towers and kill all 6 towers in time PLUS defend same spots from your faction vs enemys that do the same...  If u want please prove me wrong i d appreciate it.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

sorround

-1, 80 vs 80 TWs were fun and hopefully there might be more soon.
there won't be any.

Offline Death

• Old Player
+11111111 please please! Make it quality over quantity!

Also, that would definitely help people with older computers/lag.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 , i dont mind it honestly.

Tho i'll say if you can't handle the loss don't play the game, that beeing said , don't TW if you can't handle a gank or bring a full 80. And this is honestly directed to any guild. But i'm fine if the TW Cap is reduced , tho i believe it's an instance like NW  (hardcoded).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I like the idea of 80 people in TW.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+/- 1

+: All these people talking about how "small guilds need to just recruit more" really don't understand the big picture. PW in general is a dying game, not even half the people that played a few years ago play now. Have you all ever even attempted to start up your own guild? If you did, I doubt it went very well since you're back to Artifex/Warning/Whatever obviously large faction you're from. Anyways, since PW is slowly vanishing from the list of played games, it makes it that much harder for small guilds to recruit. All the active players are already in a huge guild and new players are less likely to stay than old players. Ontop of that, old players leave all the time, leaving a slowly dwindling population for guild leaders to pick and choose from for people for TW. 40v40 or 50v50 would give smaller guild's a chance. I honestly don't see why the bigger guilds are worried, considering they've been TWing together for so long that it's pretty much second nature.

-: 80v80 TW is fun (despite the lag) when there is an overpopulation of players spread out across 4-5 guilds. 

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
+1 if it can be done. I see this as a good thing for the game since the current active TW community isn't all that big anyways. You can say, "recruit more", but the fact is a lot of players just join the bigger guilds so they can be on the "winning team" and stroke their ego. Players that are not like this and are part of the smaller guilds are not likely to want to merge, as they like where they are. I don't see 80 vs 80 TW's happening anytime soon anyway. It would also be nice on the tactical side, so guilds can work together to take out others like the old days.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

If factions with 200 members can only bring 40 to TW then sucks to be them. Your leader is shit, your officers don't know how to lead, your team chemistry is shit other than the few cores it might have, your players don't give two shits about TW or you failed so many times your players don't bother to show up for TWs anymore... could be any one or more of these reasons... not directed at any particular guild. Also there might be the fact your players are busy during the weekend so you can only bring 40 from that 200.  In that scenario perhaps you should consider taking care of your recruitment and cater more to players that are able to show up for TW if you really seek a fair fight or simply don't pick a fight with a bigger guild if you're not ready for them. Plenty of smaller guilds that are on the same boat as you, for you to TW with.

Regardless, larger guilds with dedicated/available players that are able to bring 80 or more should not be forcefully shafted by this. Having said that, larger guilds (Artifex for example's sake) on average has around 80 people (sometimes more sometimes less) online to TW. If you really want to take a larger guild out and you don't have the numbers to do it yourself that's fine, just team up with some other guild(s) and i'm sure you can make it an even fight that way of not tilt the odds in your favor and beat them. If you just want a good fight, there are plenty of other guilds with lands that you may attack for a more fair fight in terms of numbers.. Or simply fix up your guild's issues and i'm sure you can squeeze out close to 80 from 200 players.

+/- 1

I honestly don't see why the bigger guilds are worried, considering they've been TWing together for so long that it's pretty much second nature.

Bigger guild's are not worried in that sense, it just wouldn't be fair if they have so many players online for TW and only a number of them could take part.

I.e. i'm busy during the week, also i've been playing this game long enough to get bored of the same boring repetitive pk which just becomes a sig war and a test of stamina..  TW is the only fun i have, as it requires a bit more strategy, skill and teamwork.  Having said that, It's definitely not fun to TW vs a weak guild, hence i'd encourage others to team up and make it a 3-6 way gank to make it fun for everyone. Anyways, i do my best to log for TW during the weekends and if it turns out it's my turn to not take part in it then well there's hardly any reason for me to log at all.

Things are fine as it is, it's not the best of the situation but lets not make it worse.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf