Epic Perfect World

Bad PW habits

heiro

Picking herbs during mass pk, need that tiger-ear herb bruh  :police: :police: :police:
only you would do this...damn wat a fgt

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
only you would do this...damn wat a fgt
Don't mean, that's godly multitasking for PvE and PvP and not dying...?

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Making a char, getting it to 150, fully geared OP as hell, then making a new one.. doing same thing.. making another one.. samething.....on and on and on................ Dont say you never did it!  :normal-18: Messing with stats, gears, make a demon and sage of everything.. changing around the way you stat it and gear it ... and of course  Changing the ini a million times xD AND the fash xD roflmao ok I will step out of Forums now o.o.............
Making a char, getting it to 150, fully geared OP as hell, then making a new one.. doing same thing.. making another one.. samething.....on and on and on................ Dont say you never did it!  :normal-18: Messing with stats, gears, make a demon and sage of everything.. changing around the way you stat it and gear it ... and of course  Changing the ini a million times xD AND the fash xD roflmao ok I will step out of Forums now o.o.............
I don't do this.

:-X

Of course not..The problem is that now I have all of these qt pixels that I never even play.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader
Making a char, getting it to 150, fully geared OP as hell, then making a new one.. doing same thing.. making another one.. samething.....on and on and on................ Dont say you never did it!  :normal-18: Messing with stats, gears, make a demon and sage of everything.. changing around the way you stat it and gear it ... and of course  Changing the ini a million times xD AND the fash xD roflmao ok I will step out of Forums now o.o.............
I do that^ xD

heiro

Don't mean, that's godly multitasking for PvE and PvP and not dying...?
sid i found you a suitable edate candidate 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
sid i found you a suitable edate candidate
BITCH *** YOU <----saying this to people is a bad habit also...so technically its on topic

heiro

BITCH *** YOU <----saying this to people is a bad habit also...so technically its on topic
AI meet sid, Sid, meet AI, ;) operation edate is a go

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
AI meet sid, Sid, meet AI, ;) operation edate is a go
Dude...I hate...your....face.....-.-

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
  • Characters: KissMeKwik SugarVenom TrashMagic SweetMess FallenVenus
  • Faction: Aquaflame
Taking nub quests (and doing them... :-[)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:( spending 300k ec per 150 alt and then reselling ornas cos I never play it

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
AI meet sid, Sid, meet AI, ;) operation edate is a go
wtf I didn't sign up for this

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Ai already has edate
It's >Me<

Also Revere soon ;3333

Offline Amplitude

PvE.. card bosses are the worst habit.
Zoning out and staring at my screen for 5 mins trying to remember what I was going to do.

Offline ...

• Old Player
when i accidentally press ` and it messes up my skillbar and i die...