Epic Perfect World

Bad PW habits

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:tiger-21: No wonder you reply me after 1 week like " Heyy, what did you need?" >.> ................. :tiger-9:
Sorrrryyy!!!!! <.<

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

heiro

LOOOL is that a unspecified species? Heck no I don't wanna add and be like heey babe....I just met you... and this is crazy.....
i see what you did there....LEL, something Sid would do! I think you should doh ;)

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
i see what you did there....LEL, something Sid would do! I think you should doh ;)
I like whales

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Sorrrryyy!!!!! <.<
Cool to see SoyBueno is still 'round :monkey-35: :monkey-35: :monkey-35: :monkey-36:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
:( spending 300k ec per 150 alt and then reselling ornas cos I never play it
DAFAK?! Where you get this kinda money? Tich me to be rich plis. (I don't have 200 alts like some people we know. Ain't nobody got time for that.)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
DAFAK?! Where you get this kinda money? Tich me to be rich plis. (I don't have 200 alts like some people we know. Ain't nobody got time for that.)
:pig-8: i am one of those people LOL

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Become a stripper habtits