Knockdown Proc %

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Cant remember his name bro something like Iconic
He got 3 times int on top in 20 tries
and 3 times wrist in less then 100 dama
I believe him because hes running around i with a 2x int soul shatter bow and the rest of his gear is worth maybe 3k EC lol
Not to worry the ea you talk  about is easy most of the time he pks in pinoy areas and gets 1 shot  luckily he has no brain in the right hands that gear would've been op

Offline November

man I don't even care about knockdown, id just like demon stone barrier primal skill to not be shit any more thanks.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That skill wasn't nerfed - the only nerfed skill was Absorb Soul (it cannot crit), but I was also considering increasing the cooldown of it by 1 second, but it's not that necessary.
The other changed skill is the new pet stun that had its cooldown fixed  

man I don't even care about knockdown, id just like demon stone barrier primal skill to not be shit any more thanks.
how is it shit? thanks

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
If your stun failed 11 times in a row you'd be asking questions too, don't be a hypocrite.

I'm only asking if the skill was edited, because it seems to me that its more like 50% than 60%
Yeah...a 10% difference _really_ changes it up... As sage mine procs at least 60% of the time if not more...and its 50% chance...soooo :(
~Breaking Metas Daily~