Epic Perfect World

Knockdown Proc %

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This stun can't be avoided unless you faith early on
It doesn't need to be enhanced at all
People qq about it already
So just stop lol

And before you go "oh wbs only have 2 stuns QQQQQQQQQ"
WB's can TANK unlike most other classes can...
You guys have invoke and sh*t like that
So just stop loool ;)
Wasn't going to reply to this, but my brain melted half way through your reply.

1) It's obvious you didn't read, I'm only asking if it was nerfed
2) I'm not asking for it to be buffed
3) stfu

Atleast it has more of a chance to proc it's actual stun. Sometimes a chance stun misses more than expected whether it's a 50% chance or more, but I do see where you are coming from though. River avalanche(or aeolian blade) is somewhat the same way. That's just the way it is I guess. That's the way I see it.

Only post with value

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Do you make a crying thread everytime something doesn't go your way and get unlucky? Damn damn damn
this
there is a EA in warning with 3x int on top within 20 tries. Is int buffed?
Lol i fak you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Do you make a crying thread everytime something doesn't go your way and get unlucky? Damn damn damn
he just cant go into support chatroom and ask a GM directly....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Well, Sir Agation is still on vacation i think and probably won't be in the mood to reply to this anyways so this was kinda.... pointless,
You'll just have to take "everyones" word for now that it isn't nerfed (and doesn't need a boost.)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
i think your just very unlucky.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
this
there is a EA in warning with 3x int on top within 20 tries. Is int buffed?
Who is this lucky biish

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Wasn't going to reply to this, but my brain melted half way through your reply.

1) It's obvious you didn't read, I'm only asking if it was nerfed
2) I'm not asking for it to be buffed
3) stfu

Only post with value
Sorry..you just post so much QQ threads lately I just have to write something without reading through it ;/

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Idk but demon but my sage one doesn't miss and it has less of a proc rate. But when  I'm demon it does miss alot but on my alts barb it doesn't so it's all about luck sadly 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Even if it doesn't proc. once out of a 100 times you try it, it doesn't mean it's not 60%.

The stun can't be avoided without wasting entire genie midlock, the lotto chance is necessary for para imo.

Hi Alex

Vegas

Demon Knockdown raises the % chance for knockdown affect up to 60%, however at this point in time I'm now wondering if the skill was edited.

I've heard that certain primal skills were nerfed by Agatio and don't give the bonuses that they say they do- including demon stone barrier?
[Citation Needed]

In essence, barbarian relies heavily on knockdown to do anything in 1.5+, and as my experience playing the class prior to the primal skill patch, I can honestly say that the rate of this skill actually landing its knockdown affect is lower than the stun effect was seemingly.

My good computer is currently out for repairs, and I can't make a video to explain my point more however..

I 1v1'd a wizard from my guild yesterday and managed to get the seal affect (terrible 3 second proc that does nothing) 11 times in a row.

60% chance of knocking the target down, and it fails to do so 11 times in a row?

Something smells fishy here, to be honest. I know that this game is almost 95% luck-based, but wow. Any clarification from the staff members on this?
Stone barrier is the same as on retail.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Based on my experiences of playing a barb and 1v1ing a million of them, the proc rate seems over 60% to me because it almost always procs. You probably just had the worst luck that day.

Best is me.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Demon Knockdown raises the % chance for knockdown affect up to 60%, however at this point in time I'm now wondering if the skill was edited.

I've heard that certain primal skills were nerfed by Agatio and don't give the bonuses that they say they do- including demon stone barrier?
[Citation Needed]

In essence, barbarian relies heavily on knockdown to do anything in 1.5+, and as my experience playing the class prior to the primal skill patch, I can honestly say that the rate of this skill actually landing its knockdown affect is lower than the stun effect was seemingly.

My good computer is currently out for repairs, and I can't make a video to explain my point more however..

I 1v1'd a wizard from my guild yesterday and managed to get the seal affect (terrible 3 second proc that does nothing) 11 times in a row.

60% chance of knocking the target down, and it fails to do so 11 times in a row?

Something smells fishy here, to be honest. I know that this game is almost 95% luck-based, but wow. Any clarification from the staff members on this?
Sounds like you need a bit of
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
Based on my experiences of playing a barb and 1v1ing a million of them, the proc rate seems over 60% to me because it almost always procs. You probably just had the worst luck that day.

Well then as i can see me and my friend josh are the only barb that got nerfed lal, because when you play every day and you can't even stun once in a fight i don't know what so say but its not about luck.
Pece  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Well then as i can see me and my friend josh are the only barb that got nerfed lal, because when you play every day and you can't even stun once in a fight i don't know what so say but its not about luck.
Pece  :police:
yeah when u ascend to top-gun barbarian u gotta get nerfed by agatian l3l bc ez dude all challenges

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Who is this lucky biish
Cant remember his name bro something like Iconic
He got 3 times int on top in 20 tries
and 3 times wrist in less then 100 dama
I believe him because hes running around i with a 2x int soul shatter bow and the rest of his gear is worth maybe 3k EC lol
Lol i fak you