Epic Perfect World

Bigger Wardrobe

Offline ᵔᴥᵔ

• ★~(◡﹏◕✿)
  • We're All Equal In The Eyes Of The Reaper.
  • Characters: Aesa
I don't know if this has been Suggested already but here it is. I really think it be great if we were given bigger wardrobes. I don't know if anyone else has this issue but i hate having to make room all the time with a million weapon fashions. D= lmao i know I am such a girl and hate getting ride of my weapon fashion but i also hate not being able to have as much outfits because of it,, i think its a pretty simple request =]

Thank you for the Siggy Leonora <3

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
If it's even possible, then ofc +1 from me. A girl can never have too much fashion.
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
-1, need smaller wardrobe 

Offline ᵔᴥᵔ

• ★~(◡﹏◕✿)
  • We're All Equal In The Eyes Of The Reaper.
  • Characters: Aesa
-1, need smaller wardrobe
Noooo!! QQQQQQQ

Thank you for the Siggy Leonora <3

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Just clean your wardrobe... I'm pretty sure that you will find 3-4 or maybe 5 pieces that are actually the same thing with same color, you will be getting coins by cleaning it AND i'm pretty sure you dont use all of them. :rolleyes:
I don't know if this has been Suggested already but here it is. I really think it be great if we were given bigger wardrobes. I don't know if anyone else has this issue but i hate having to make room all the time with a million weapon fashions. D= lmao i know I am such a girl and hate getting ride of my weapon fashion but i also hate not being able to have as much outfits because of it,, i think its a pretty simple request =]
I have been complaining to hubby about this for weeks.  :'( +1

Mine is still full even when I try to clean it out. There's just not enough room for everything, especially with all of the new custom fash.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i use 1 set 24/7
but my wardrobe is full
why?
my girlfriend wanted to see all 'male fash'
fix ? dont let girls on your toon

how to fix space wardrobe problem as a girl?
change gender...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

i use 1 set 24/7
but my wardrobe is full
why?
my girlfriend wanted to see all 'male fash'
fix ? dont let girls on your toon

how to fix space wardrobe problem as a girl?
change gender...

+1111 should ask echo to remove female fashions and add only male fashions we barely got anything man wtf.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

+1111 should ask echo to remove female fashions and add only male fashions we barely got anything man wtf.
Men are harder to fashionize than women because you all look hideous in everything. s:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
(Waiting for Tiff, Ely, Abbi, and other fashion freaks to comment on this thread)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Npc everything, walk naked, problem solved.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Npc everything, walk naked, problem solved.
*Horrified gasp*

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
(Waiting for Tiff, Ely, Abbi, and other fashion freaks to comment on this thread)
You forgot me!!
+1
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Men are harder to fashionize than women because you all look hideous in everything. s:
Sexism.  :-[
That's a hard man's life. Any sympathy for us?  :'(