Epic Perfect World

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
So.. most of us know how painful is getting all avatars titles @.@.. Why not make it donateble? (donatable wtf xD) for 10 points or so. Our Gm team will get money (so u guys can add more amazing things + ,more updates <3) and this who's lazy (as I'm) make easy way to get avatars title + maybe avatars get higher price than now (idk other but i have like 200+ of them after making 3 chars titles... and its rly not easy to sell).
+1/-1 idea TY!
And sorry if it was topic like this i rly didn't noticed it!

and.. ik my English suck deal with it!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 just buy FSP coins ingame and open chests.... u dont even need to enter an instance for these titles
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline DeMi

-1 just buy FSP coins ingame and open chests.... u dont even need to enter an instance for these titles
yea but still have to find ppl +1h to get all FSC that i need + i will get 23432432 useless cards whats hard to sell. And im talking abt other cards than summer or vanished.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 because I already donated for all my titles and didn't include this. These being implemented NOW would be a rip off.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
So much +1 and this is from someone who very recently donated for titles. I dont know why they werent there to begin with, accident? At any rate its dumb to not fix something because we already got the broken version.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14:

IF THIS HAPPENS AFTER I SPENT SO MUCH DAMN TIME/EC GETTING THESE TITLES I CRY

Offline DeMi

GM's can also change price of current title donation to .. 15 points (example) and just add all other missing titles. That will be fine also, AND for this who donated already can be service than for 5 points (just difference between old and new donation points price) u get all titles what r missing from title service before (will be only available when u donated for titles before)
Uh, no. It's not like they're that hard to get, plus it's nice to have at least a few things you actually have to work on yourself.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Uh, no. It's not like they're that hard to get, plus it's nice to have at least a few things you actually have to work on yourself.
Are you high? Genies, armor, levels, what DONT you work on yourself? The dona titles even add part of the war avatar titles, it just doesnt add them all.
 Swear to god this community exists entirely of people who die in game then cry for nerf, and people who get a genie/armor roll/title that they dont want anyone else to get so they spend their lives bombing forums to make sure no one else ever gets it.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

u will miss 3 title from all titles in game .....
(if im wrong ,sry)

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Are you high? Genies, armor, levels, what DONT you work on yourself? The dona titles even add part of the war avatar titles, it just doesnt add them all.
 Swear to god this community exists entirely of people who die in game then cry for nerf, and people who get a genie/armor roll/title that they dont want anyone else to get so they spend their lives bombing forums to make sure no one else ever gets it.
Damn have you ever played PW, you sound like a new player.
:police:
-1, I think the donation option for current titles excludes some titles for a reason.
At this rate, people will start asking for instant 150 for points too.
Put some work in for yourself, guys.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Damn have you ever played PW, you sound like a new player.
:police:
-1, I think the donation option for current titles excludes some titles for a reason.
At this rate, people will start asking for instant 150 for points too.
Put some work in for yourself, guys.
Theres already insta 150 for donate lol. 180 gold for 10 bucks and super level scroll.

Its cheap to get the last few titles with ec, just annoying as hell and tedius. 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I see where you're trying to get at but since they added the "Donation for almost all Titles in game" thing I don't think this needs to be added too..
For the people who farmed their butts off in pve just to get those titles suddenly becomes absolutely useless to them and they wasted so much effort/time/ec for it and suddenly everyone has it for like $10-15...
Yes,you have to work for stuff in game unless you have a sugar momma/daddy
But it IS a private server so it isn't impossible

I just think the donation already is enough....
Plus,that money doesn't grow on trees..some people WORK(ed) for that money just to donate
All in all...-1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
They weren't left out by accident.
Very few people would be doing FSP anymore if it wouldn'tbe for the titles, which would make finding a squad for people that still need their cards a pain + alot oof people that actaully worked for them wouldn't be happy about that either. 

I personally don't care much, i'm too lazy to farm them them but i don't feel like they are worth my money either. 
I'll vote -1 for the first reason i mentioned though.