Epic Perfect World

2 hours nw boring

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
:pig-43: :pig-43: I'm done even your last comment the bold one made me to stop explain you,
You haven't explained anything, you asked what the point was. Your logic was that because X amount of people don't enjoy a thing, it shouldn't exist (the thing in this case being the last hour of Nation Wars) when the people that don't enjoy it can easily just not go to nation wars or leave early. Some people want to stay for two hours. Nobody has to. 
I was comparing it to the fact that not everyone on the server plays EAs, and only EAs can benefit from their bless box. What I am saying is that this is the equivalent to saying "Because most people on the server don't play EAs, something that benefits only them shouldn't exist" 
If you want to tell me that over 50% of the server is made up of EAs and that I'm wrong about that, feel free to. I can go grab the list of toons made that have at least one kill in PK and are level 150, and then show you that it statistically not 50% or more of the server.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
If you want to stay just 1 hour, stay 1 hour, nobody is forcing you to stay the whole 2 hours of NW, just stay as long as you want.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:20 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Lol fixed
2x -1, Subzeroo agrees with me.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
2x -1, Subzeroo agrees with me.
2x retard +1+1 =2

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If you want to stay just 1 hour, stay 1 hour, nobody is forcing you to stay the whole 2 hours of NW, just stay as long as you want.
you dont get the main point dont u
every1 that leaves half way the nw lowers that nation's #
more people  that wanna stay 1h and cant stay 2h are lowering that nation chances of success

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
2x retard +1+1 =2
Conspiracy 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
you dont get the main point dont u
Those two negations cancel eachother out.

Yes, I do get the point, people want to work less for more money (or in this case ST). I disagree with the suggestion simply because I myself am fine with a 2 hours Nation Wars, that is just my own personal opinion. Nation Wars has always been 2 hours and it always has been fine. I also accept knowing that from those 4 nations 3 will not be in the first place.

Long story short, I think developers should leave Nation Wars just as it is.