Epic Perfect World

2 hours nw boring

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nw is boring either way

Offline WildWolf

2 Hours is a long stretch of time to be on a computer and staring at a screen yes. 
Its not the fact of getting bored for me. 

Yes i can leave half way but i loose supply tokens. 

I think we should first try and maybe reduce by 30mins  or reduce like 10 lands off each nation. 

What really gets me is when your in a map and there is only 1 play VS 10 and they farm that one person, and you have no chance but to leave. 

Honestly it doesn't matter what nation you are in just get your butt out there and start pvping. You still get a good amount of supply tokens for taking and giving damage. Not because your in Frost. 

+1 for me, NW should be an hour long. or 1 hour and 15mins
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

eternalagony23

nw is boring either way

I agree 

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
+1 to this
who farm nw anyway? fcking pve nerds

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
NW is broken.. so if u get light or dark u foked for good.. for now we had many ideas to fix it but 1h NW is best idea for now... To many ppl afk at nw..
so BIG +1

and my idea is to make a boot or something that would kick ppl who afk more than 10-15 min. Also NW should be unable to multi... but this will be the hardest thing to make.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Double the reward half the time +1.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
reduce time, reduce amount of lands, keep reward as it is

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
-1, you can leave whenever you get bored. Also it gives certain people time to play if they log on late, or have to do something beforehand.
you can stay in 2 hours ***ing boring nw.. i dont know why do people dont understand 

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
you can stay in 2 hours ***ing boring nw.. i dont know why do people dont understand
Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned
-1 as it has been stated above nobody forces you to stay for the entire time. Just because you get 'tired' that doesn't mean there is nobody who actually enjoys doing NW that lasts 2 hours  :-\ 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
-1 as it has been stated above nobody forces you to stay for the entire time. Just because you get 'tired' that doesn't mean there is nobody who actually enjoys doing NW that lasts 2 hours  :-\
Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.
easy to say that lol, 90% ppl doesn't like to stay in 2 hours nw after 1 hours ppl leave anyway, so whats the point to keep 2 hours nw, expect some pve shiter stay in whole NW and AFKKKKKKKKK

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
nw is a boring event, its more like a PVE event than a PVP one, just the ppl that want to farm ST join it.
anyhow, am not joining nw, and don't care about much about it.

decreasing number of lands or reducing the time to 1h sounds a good idea.
wait you don't go to NW and you want to consider reducing time to 1 hour? What's your point? o.o
#TeamSarawatWives

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
easy to say that lol, 90% ppl doesn't like to stay in 2 hours nw after 1 hours ppl leave anyway, so whats the point to keep 2 hours nw, expect some pve shiter stay in whole NW and AFKKKKKKKKK
"90% ppl doesn't like to stay in 2 hours"
1) 90% is a gross exaggeration
"What's the point to keep it open for 2 hours?"
2) Because even if only 40% of people (closer, but still probably less than the real number of people) stay in and don't afk, they are still there, and they still enjoy it. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that other people don't. If the entire server were based off of that "Oh, me and XX% of other people don't use X, why have it?" then EAs wouldn't have a bless box.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
"90% ppl doesn't like to stay in 2 hours"
1) 90% is a gross exaggeration
"What's the point to keep it open for 2 hours?"
2) Because even if only 40% of people (closer, but still probably less than the real number of people) stay in and don't afk, they are still there, and they still enjoy it. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that other people don't. If the entire server were based off of that "Oh, me and XX% of other people don't use X, why have it?" then EAs wouldn't have a bless box.
:pig-43: :pig-43: I'm done even your last comment the bold one made me to stop explain you, 

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
I personally love staying in nw for 2 hours, its great fun, and always satisfying when you kill a guildie. 
If you don't like doing 2 hours, why not just leave when you've had enough??

ty Astralis for awesone sig