Epic Perfect World

2 hours nw boring

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I agree with this but then he would probably have to do something about the rewards because so many people would complain about losing 1hr which would mean losing Supply Tokens :-X

+1 anyway
Rewards (Supply Tokens) come from a pool of ST that is uniform for every NW. The amount of points you and your nation get will give you a ratio of the pool, and then that is how many supply tokens you will recieve. This will not affect how many you will get, as everyone would be affected by the lower points due to the hour less.
+1 for this suggestion

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
In every NW that i have been, there were 300-400 players at the start and at the end. For some, yes, it might be boring or awful to play in a losing nation but it`s not the time frame at fault. It`s the player. If the time frame is changed to 1h, two things will happen.
1. By some miracle, players don't go afk and don't leave the nation that`s losing and, driven by the shorter time frame, will pk or conquer lands.  - Highly doubt this ...
2. Nothing will change and they will leave NW or go afk because they got in Light / Dark. - Most probable
Your suggestion sounds a little bit selfish. Just because you get bored and 10-20 players along with you, that doesn't mean that not all the players enjoy the 2h NW. Suggestions have been given how you could spend your second hour of NW.

So you want to reduce the time frame by half and increase the reward by 100% ?  Like above, two things will happen.
1. By some miracle, players will fight in that hour and we know that big fights give more points. So instead of  300-2k points / land, i`m assuming that the values will double, i don't know that for sure. And in 1h of play you will get 2h of points, since the values are higher. That in turn will result to a reward in st just like it is now per NW. Now most players get anywhere from 150-500 st/NW ---> 300-1k st/week (since there are 2 NW). Increasing the number of NW/week will also increase and, most likely double, the st reward of each player to 600-2k st. This causes unbalance in the game as the market will be flooded with mats purchesed with st or ornaments engraved easily sold at ridiculous prices. If this is a posible outcome just because some players are bored or mad, then - 1 from me.
2. Nothing will change and they will leave NW or go afk because they got in Light / Dark and the reward will be even lesser.

Overall, a big -1 from me.
i see 400-500 people enter nw at start and do you think they lasted 2 hours til end? bullshit. mostly were afk in NW lol cause of 2 hours nation wars and they back from afk again til nw end b4 30 mins so 2 hours nw totally boring no matter if u lose or win i really dont care about it, my point is reduce time only 1 hours.
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:18 am by Clones

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
2 nws one at the pinoy time and other at normal, 1h long each will benifit everyone  :police: :police: :police:
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I think 2 hr is fine. Some ppl joins nw at the middle while some at the end. Every one cannot manage the exact time at NW so at least 2 hrs is necessary.
Abt being afk i dont think its because of boring gameplay and tiredness. Its because of ppl leaving from loosing nation. As i have seen ppl from loosing nations starts to leave after 1 hrs while winning nations have mostly playing.
Tbh, NW are supposed to take some of your effort coz it is weekly biggest pk event with very nice rewards. Some give their full for reward while some compromises with reward for leaving.
trust me if they reduce time only 1 hours no body will leave nations it will be fine equal all nations, lossing nations cause of afk cause they know its going to 2 hours nw so i might take a brake abit afk and nations dies^^ 

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
trust me if they reduce time only 1 hours no body will leave nations it will be fine equal all nations, lossing nations cause of afk cause they know its going to 2 hours nw so i might take a brake abit afk and nations dies^^
Or lock people into their nation by IP.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Or lock people into their nation by IP.
they might relog and using dynamic ip program so wont be work xD

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Just reduce the number of maps at nw
Are u okay? nothing wrong with numbers map in Nw jesus dont post anything more stupid

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Are u okay? nothing wrong with numbers map in Nw jesus dont post anything more stupid
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26024.0

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26024.0
i seen that thread already its pointless what agatio said, and its more annoying shit staying in 2 hours nw and after 1 hours ppl gone 

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
+1 to either reducing the amount of battles (Neve's post^) or reducing the time.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 , you won't get any point by doing , already frost at 1hrs has half nw map   and not sure if  its possible for agatio

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
-1 , you won't get any point by doing , already frost at 1hrs has half nw map   and not sure if  its possible for agatio
ye and you know why? some people insta Rage quit if they get light nation and frost got advantage whoever in frost ^^ it would be work if agatio reduce time only 1 hours people will stay light nation as well, its all about time

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
before we start talking about shortening the length of nw maybe we should be discussing options on how we can make sure that the winning nation doesn't end up with 20+ more people in it than any other nation.. thats part of why 2 hours seems so long.. when u are stuck in a losing nation getting pummeled by people that more than likely got your nation then logged and alt and got the winning nation it tends to make 2 hours feel like 9.
this is off topic but i'm going to suggest maybe something like 2 entries per ip or something to fix that.. it might help solve the time issue as well
Just a suggestion.. dont eat me.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline ZomV

• Beginner
  • Characters: iZomV
-1, you can leave whenever you get bored. Also it gives certain people time to play if they log on late, or have to do something beforehand.

Offline Zapherian

how abt making all map 10v10 or 15v15 ?