Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Warning TW (Cata) - Revival

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
really mediocre gameplay tbh, did you even use a brew or iron?
Him not using any of those and winning says more about your guild if anything =)

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Nice video sir. Glad warning showed
im glad too  :police:

Said it before. Was good TW, nice video Gordon.  :)
ty
Not good..
tbh, you are the worst player, you suck.
JK nice video (I havent watched it and never will)
ty
So easy I nearly fell asleep...

i also fell asleep
Seemed easy. Good video Gordon.
ty

Thank you for the TW ladies and gents.

ty
That 200k by Singularity nice1

yes dmg so high
Looks like a fun TW, pity Labradoodle couldn't join in :(

Gj Artifags.
ty

look a funy tw
nice vid !
ty

nice video man :police:
ty

nice video
ty

Typical FMP, randomly 1v1ing a cata barb in TW instead of hunting their EPs down or simply pressuring them  :pig-18: Rampage easy WR kappa, Finally upgraded from Burst turrets to Binds, that's a step in the right direction, why was Singularity randomly in the lane trying to solo cata barbs, instead of using the HFs in base and helping defend ? when its clear that she/he is only decent magic dd on the team..? The BMs + psys from warning were actually better than i expected tbh from what i see on the video, idk i feel Warning can give much better challenge than this, good luck

ikr man :police: was fun though
good video
ty

Was fun TW and good video
ty

Well done Buster, decent video

ty man
^-^ ty for TW, zyo had fun :(

ty me too

You guys were rude when you didn't reply to me saying hi :normal-12:
aw  ???
Him not using any of those and winning says more about your guild if anything =)
agreed  :police:
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 03:27 am by ßuster

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
if you say so sir
Lol i fak you

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Typical FMP, randomly 1v1ing a cata barb in TW instead of hunting their EPs down or simply pressuring them
are you stupid? how im supposed to drop 12 eps healing when crystal has 5~6m hp left? i would actually rely on random drop instead of really wasting time trying to kill faith ig eps  :normal-20: your butthurt level increasing by time
OT: best video i haven't  watched  :police:

infernchidhu

are you stupid? how im supposed to drop 12 eps healing when crystal has 5~6m hp left? i would actually rely on random drop instead of really wasting time trying to kill faith ig eps  :normal-20: your butthurt level increasing by time
OT: best video i haven't  watched  :police:
Dude, your hitting a cata barb with a Bow with a 3 or 5% chance to purge and a 99-100% chance for a rebuff, when there are 3 EPs in party healing and buffing, I don't think there is a worse play than that, not butthurt, i just felt what u did was extremely stupid lol, you are relatively an unknown to me xD

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Dude, your hitting a cata barb with a Bow with a 3 or 5% chance to purge and a 99-100% chance for a rebuff, when there are 3 EPs in party healing and buffing, I don't think there is a worse play than that, not butthurt, i just felt what u did was extremely stupid lol, you are relatively an unknown to me xD

:normal-1: :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are stupid, your tiny brain wont get my point i give up  on explaining for you

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
good video noob  :-X

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Good video gordon : )
and great job artifex !!

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Give me your ep's QQ

nice vid, hopefully in the future we can get some nice hour long battle or something! 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Good video gordon : )
and great job artifex !!

ty
Give me your ep's QQ

nice vid, hopefully in the future we can get some nice hour long battle or something!
hope so man  :police:

Offline Mousepad

Looks likes a nice tw
good video

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Dmn was boring tw
Good video gordon