Epic Perfect World

SOG Fix.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
As I've understand with this topic, he wanted to fix this Genie skill which is 40% chance to remove silence not about nerfing any ep skill (sog) and I agree with that.
 Ok , no for obvious reason , sog was suppose to lock you if you dont counter it before the caster used it . If you dont like that then go play mario or chess . 

Beatrice♥

Ok , no for obvious reason , sog was suppose to lock you if you dont counter it before the caster used it . If you dont like that then go play mario or chess .
I don't really think that your comment is within the topic ;o Stay on topic sir/madam.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
are you serious? do you understand that by doing this you are giving yourself 15second of immortality just for using genie? why you can't understand that you have will surge to counter this skill, leave eps alone they really dont need any kind of nerf
I'd have to agree with Omar here. Clerics don't need any nerf. That's basically all there is to it. Don't know why these kind of threads are created in the beginning. Nothing, as I've said before will be done to clerics. IDK WHY PEOPLE ASSUME IF QQ = AGATIO WILL CHANGE THE GAME TO FIT YOUR NEEDS ONLY. :rolleyes:

SN: Please do not get butthurt over this. Just my opinion. Nothing Personal  ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I don't really think that your comment is within the topic ;o Stay on topic sir/madam.
 You must be really stupid then , my comment was exactly on point . But ok again ,  -1 for the skill "fix" . If you get locked by SOG then you dont deserve to remove it by a simple skill such as this one . Point of SOG was to lock ppl down and make them "useless" for some time . Again to you and everyone who wants nerfs buffs and sh1t on PW , go play mario or tetris . 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I totally understand were all this rage is coming from.

Go play a WB in 1v1 playoffs vs a good EP. Their is literally no point and the odds are that you won't even be able to use 1 dmg spell on them. Even if you do get to them they have plume shield and guardian light te survive till the next sog is off CD. 

Like i said before some classes just have hard counters i guess and we have to live with it. I feel since there are only a hand full of EP's who actually go to 1v1 playoffs that there is no need to chance this now. If there are as many EP's as there is sins in playoffs im sure EP sog will be nerfed.

Even as a WB i will -1 this. This change will be based around 1v1's and not mass pk. Since 95% of the EP's play support roles in mass i don't see the need to nerf the bigger part of them. 

Like Xanadu said, if you gonna nerf sog then WB's will just troll the crap out of EP's in mass and they won't be able to ever heal anyone.
Lol i fak you

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I totally understand were all this rage is coming from.

Go play a WB in 1v1 playoffs vs a good EP. Their is literally no point and the odds are that you won't even be able to use 1 dmg spell on them. Even if you do get to them they have plume shield and guardian light te survive till the next sog is off CD.

Like i said before some classes just have hard counters i guess and we have to live with it. I feel since there are only a hand full of EP's who actually go to 1v1 playoffs that there is no need to chance this now. If there are as many EP's as there is sins in playoffs im sure EP sog will be nerfed.

Even as a WB i will -1 this. This change will be based around 1v1's and not mass pk. Since 95% of the EP's play support roles in mass i don't see the need to nerf the bigger part of them.

Like Xanadu said, if you gonna nerf sog then WB's will just troll the crap out of EP's in mass and they won't be able to ever heal anyone.
There isn't alot of DD eps on this server. So, not like you have a shitstorm of DD eps running around sog + comboing ppl and fcking their lives up. So, let it be. Until its proven to be a game breaker, let it be.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
There isn't alot of DD eps on this server. So, not like you have a shitstorm of DD eps running around sog + comboing ppl and fcking their lives up. So, let it be. Until its proven to be a game breaker, let it be.
Not sure if you agree with me and thats why you quoted me, or that you just misread my post entirely ^^
Lol i fak you

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'd have to agree with Omar here. Clerics don't need any nerf. That's basically all there is to it. Don't know why these kind of threads are created in the beginning. Nothing, as I've said before will be done to clerics. IDK WHY PEOPLE ASSUME IF QQ = AGATIO WILL CHANGE THE GAME TO FIT YOUR NEEDS ONLY. :rolleyes:

SN: Please do not get butthurt over this. Just my opinion. Nothing Personal  ;)
You know, not every nerf thread is about a person complaining, this game is far from balanced, so they give their ideas but you people simply turn them down right away and say nothing is needed. How are we supposed to advance if every suggestion gets crapped on, regardless if it's stupid or not lol...
On topic: Though I hate SoG, I'll -1 for the reasons Roomi stated above

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sin tidal is quite unfair vs ANY CLASS ( apart from GM's for obvious reasons )
so ye, higher cd would be nice
Mystic AS is quite unfair vs magic classes ( apart from ?)
so ye, higher cd would be nice
Wf 0pdef is quite unfair vs any class ( apart from ? )
so ye, removing it would be nice
Wb knockdown is quite unfair vs any class ( apart from ?)
so yeah , increasing cd would be nice
Wiz spark is quite unfair vs wb's
so yeah, increasing (removing) would be nice
Wr stunlock is quite unfair vs all classes ( unless sin for obvious reasons)
so yeah, removing/increasing cd would be nice
WB knockdown is unfair? Please tell me another stun skill that we can use that's any good :)

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
you can counter the paralyze part of sog with any antistun but still wont be able to att till its off, but its still usefull because ep starts with sog to start their combo, on ea for instance i use elven alacrity before sog then you can kite so they cant magical shackle and mark of weakness then when sog is up stun and kill if hey sleep faith it, DD eps usually fairly easy to kill because they cant heal in ultraviolet dance......stop complaining and learn how to play kk ty

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
you can counter the paralyze part of sog with any antistun but still wont be able to att till its off, but its still usefull because ep starts with sog to start their combo, on ea for instance i use elven alacrity before sog then you can kite so they cant magical shackle and mark of weakness then when sog is up stun and kill if hey sleep faith it, DD eps usually fairly easy to kill because they cant heal in ultraviolet dance......stop complaining and learn how to play kk ty
:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-2:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
WB knockdown is unfair? Please tell me another stun skill that we can use that's any good :)
Ancestral randomly hitting for 30k, up to 70k zerk crits (at least that's the highest I got hit for) on AA/LA classes..

Damn, best player just commented

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i dont understand how giving a chance to enemy to move around is unfair
giving 10 extra cd to sog would actually make sht fair for classes that cant burn genie and get locked for years
lets be honest
u wont die in plume shield with ur downsyndrome phy ring and spamming heals/vanguard for 10 seconds the target will be able to actually hit u
o.O

@ roomi : as your purpose is to heal squad, wb's purpose is to cc, i dont see why u should be able to perma lock the cc wb but he cant lock u (?) i'd say giving every1 a fair chance to do sht is good, u are not supposed to run freely around just because u can press sleep+ sog every 20 seconds, come on. You burn 1/3 of WB's genie just to avoid sog and u get paralyzed and not sealed (and again u cant remove that) but with 1 fortify in time when occult comes u are out of it so u gonna be cc'ed 5 seconds, oh dear lord, save me, 5 seconds my team will die
nvm, i forgot, u are in artifex, the eps are at food chain there, u can keep your sog, u gonna need to heal 24/7 and ask 2others to do too
sin is supposed to 3spark in mass pk, i think i shouldnt have chi requirement for it (?)
i am geting hit a lot of dmg so focused mind is good but it has cd and i cant chain it 24/7 , less cd would be good ^>^!! ^.^ xD!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
i dont understand how giving a chance to enemy to move around is unfair
giving 10 extra cd to sog would actually make sht fair for classes that cant burn genie and get locked for years
lets be honest
u wont die in plume shield with ur downsyndrome phy ring and spamming heals/vanguard for 10 seconds the target will be able to actually hit u
o.O

@ roomi : as your purpose is to heal squad, wb's purpose is to cc, i dont see why u should be able to perma lock the cc wb but he cant lock u (?) i'd say giving every1 a fair chance to do sht is good, u are not supposed to run freely around just because u can press sleep+ sog every 20 seconds, come on.
sin is supposed to 3spark in mass pk, i think i shouldnt have chi requirement for it (?)
i am geting hit a lot of dmg so focused mind is good but it has cd and i cant chain it 24/7 , less cd would be good ^>^!! ^.^ xD!
In a mass pk scenario sleep isn't very effective, the wb stunlocking often gets hit therefore knocking them out of sleep. This makes sog usually the only option when you cannot move to support your squad, rendering you pretty useless as an ep. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There's supposed to be a challenge for every class. If Mighty Swing doesn't knockdown an EP, and only immobilzes then the EP can just sog/sleep and wait for 3 seconds, and fly off. I think it should be the skill of the squad that should keep the EP alive, not the spam of one extremely overpowered skill. I'm +1 to any action in nerfing/increasing CD as there are severe problems without even mentioning 1v1s vs an EP.