Epic Perfect World

Yes another QQ nerf thread

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well, I had this idea in mind for a while and it's about a genie skill. So I'll explain briefly

Change Occult Ice's "effect" or "debuff", I dont really know how to say it but make it actually stun you, since I dont really know well how to explain it I'll give you an example.

We have a barb which has 3 ways to CC you. Occult Ice, Mighty Swing and whatever their 2s aoe stun was called, now all these skills do the same, they stun you, but they all do it through different debuffs, and though they all stun you, they all can get chained and stacked even. What Im asking you is to make Occult Ice's stun like any other regular stun, i.e. Roar of Pride's stun, since as of now, any warrior or mostly a sin can use Shadow Jump (or whatever the stun tele was called), Occult Ice, and before it ends use Elimination and stun you again, and since they can be stacked you have a huge margin to do mistakes, thus making any brainless aps class need no skill to keep you locked. I know not every sin relies on Occult Ice, but it's a reality that a vast amount of them do, so do warriors and Im not even mentioning barbs. This "nerf" if you can even call it that will not do much to barbs, as they hardly use their aoe stun much, but sins and warriors, two classes that dont even need an extra stun, would now have to learn how to properly stunlock if they want to use occult, and that's it. Feel free to + - 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
lets ply another game ^.^

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
im a bm and i use occult  :-X

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just remove Occult... pro ppl dont use it anyways....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I couldnt care less if it's removed, just like I dont care if they remove mage's spark, and Im a mage. Both skills are brainless but if people use they should at least require a degree of skill, in this case stunlock timing.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I am a Seeker and I use Occult
I am an HA Veno and I use Occult
I am a Sin and I use Occult

Plus. ***ing. One. Anyway.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 because as our idol said:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
*Brainlessly +1's*

scatterer3

I couldnt care less if it's removed, just like I dont care if they remove mage's spark, and Im a mage. Both skills are brainless but if people use they should at least require a degree of skill, in this case stunlock timing.
-1. If you had that degree, you wouldn't cry over occult. Use fortify or badge of courage.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
lets ply another game ^.^
lol is true

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I'am ElfPriest and I use Occult ice, -1 sorry

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
is it even possible?

+1 if it is

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
All the stuns u just named for barb are not 100% one is 20% that procs once in a blue moon mighty is 60% if ur demon 50 if sage and Occult ice is only 100% if u dump all ur str in it having 130 plus str genie and the aoe stun that's 100% but it isn't insta the like 3 secs for u to cast it so no need to nerd anything u just need a better genie to get out of stuns 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
All the stuns u just named for barb are not 100% one is 20% that procs once in a blue moon mighty is 60% if ur demon 50 if sage and Occult ice is only 100% if u dump all ur str in it having 130 plus str genie and the aoe stun that's 100% but it isn't insta the like 3 secs for u to cast it so no need to nerd anything u just need a better genie to get out of stuns
My genie has 128 LP it has nothing to do with it, it's the fact it removes the skill needed to stunlock and mostly made the stuns stackable, also barbs are the class that would complain the least about it lol...it would still be 100 % proc just not stackable.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 because this would nerf sin's in essence, barb's wouldn't really be affected at all. 

won't happenen though because 

1) Probably unable to be edited 

2) A lot of players rely on this stacking

Not many 'good' sins even use STR genie though, so I don't know who's really killing you like this... lol