25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Increase life hunter cooldown

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
All these sheep +1's because it affects bms slightly in 1vs1, not understanding that it wont change much anyways with a 7/8 second CD. (except in sin vs sin)

Its used in other forms of pk, fyi. -1 from me still. Hugely screwing with a skill cuz its "kinda lame" in 1vs1 messes with all types of pk.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
All these sheep +1's because it affects bms slightly in 1vs1, not understanding that it wont change much anyways with a 7/8 second CD. (except in sin vs sin)

Its used in other forms of pk, fyi. -1 from me still. Hugely screwing with a skill cuz its "kinda lame" in 1vs1 messes with all types of pk.
It changes a lot, some people will learn 234 other than just 1...

Vegas

It changes a lot, some people will learn 234 other than just 1...
Go play another game if you care about the skill floor...PW is a MMO for casuals  :normal-19:

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Go play another game if you care about the skill floor...PW is a MMO for casuals  :normal-19:
Tell that to the rest 70% who voted for it as well.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i started playing bm this weekend and i can tell that skill is so annoying  while 1v1ing a sin , definitely+1 :-\
This skill last 30 second, even if it's cd is 7/8, it wont change anything in a sin vs wr fight, it only affects sin vs sin 

Vegas

They voted for it because they died to sins obviously

Offline Zapherian

Firstly it wont change a thing coz as aga said debuff lasts 30 sec and 6 sec cooldown is nothing.
Secondly, it might not change things in pvp but pvers might have problem with 6 sec cooldown. For solo T T 3-3 its very effective and for faction trials i camp with this skill combo.

And one last thing. Most of the time pvp sin vs sin aps wins dph. I got killed before i could finish casting life hunter.

Offline Goz

PW is for casuals...no getting around that. The skill required to play it is extremely low.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Are you mind reader or something to know why/what/who voted for something?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
:normal-10: Never thought that magic/dph classes even cared much about that skill  :normal-10:. As for bms/barbs ofc that skill matter, they can use holy stone/3spark directly after sin uses the skill then stunlock (when tidal is off), inplace of sin just being able to use it again to lower their aps and stay in def gears.  :-\ So please since you are a mage no1 cares about what you say

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Firstly it wont change a thing coz as aga said debuff lasts 30 sec and 6 sec cooldown is nothing.
Secondly, it might not change things in pvp but pvers might have problem with 6 sec cooldown. For solo T T 3-3 its very effective and for faction trials i camp with this skill combo.

And one last thing. Most of the time pvp sin vs sin aps wins dph. I got killed before i could finish casting life hunter.
Why pvers have a problem when ribstrike was the same before? People managed to do pve with it. You just need to use skill in beginning, it lasts 30 seconds as you said..how it will affect you the CD? Probably you do not realise that dph sins can use full def gears and still hit 20k zerks, run away spam 3 times that skill then again same combo. People complain about mystics F1F2 but they don't realize dph sins just use that skill currently. I might make a trolling video show you how they just can use that skill and kill someone xD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

because if  u are fighting aps sin u are supposed to cancel the full cast to apply the effect, kite, combo and such
not stay there like a wood dummy expecting u will zerk crit and his gear to go red  : D

Offline Goz

:)remove aps altogether
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

I didn't even think of PvE side.. But trust me these brainless people won't care :police: