Yes, increase cooldown
45 (64.3%)
No, don't increase cooldown
25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Increase life hunter cooldown

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I'm not exactly sure how I should say this so w/e (sounds better in my head than I can type to explain it o.o)

Life Hunter, combination of 2 skills, Twin Strike + Rib Strike. 2 skills for the price of 1 overpowered skill
Elimination, also a comination of 2 skills just the same as Cursed Jail.

So sins give up 6 skills for 3..
Elimination cd = 15 seconds
Cursed Jail = 30 seconds
and yes, life hunter cd = 1.4 seconds

Unlike aps sins, dph sins are I guess 'worse off' since if you increased the cooldown of life hunter the other skills which have longer cooldown that are most likely needed in dph fights will be on cd.. Yes I'm aware of spell cutter, toxic torrent and condensed thorn and many other chi gain/skills that need chi will be avaliable.

As for aps sins, they mainly only use life hunter to debuff then spark and aps, basically all I see is 'nerfing dph' suggestions.

So here's my idea/suggestion.. Reduce the dmg % of Life Hunter by 100 or so and Elimination by 200... and be fair to reducing the cooldown to 4seconds because honestly I think 6/7 seconds is unfair if youre DPH.

Imbue your daggers with dark magic and thrust them
 into your enemy, dealing base physical damage plus
 200% of weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
 target's Attack Rate by 50% for 30 seconds.

^ Life Hunter

Go in for a killing strike, stunning the target for 3 seconds and
 dealing 320% of base physical damage. Causes the target to bleed
 profusely for 9 seconds, dealing an additional 935% of weapon damage.

^ Elimination, altho.. dealing an additional 900% of weapon damage. (if demon)

Honestly I don't think anything should be nerfed, it's the way the game was made to be, but I'm sick of seeing so many people complaining about this.

+1 to increase cooldown but not to 6/7 seconds
and think about the dmg % reduce.
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:03 pm by Zyokunt

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm not exactly sure how I should say this so w/e (sounds better in my head than I can type to explain it o.o)

Life Hunter, combination of 2 skills, Twin Strike + Rib Strike. 2 skills for the price of 1 overpowered skill
Elimination, also a comination of 2 skills just the same as Cursed Jail.

So sins give up 6 skills for 3..
Elimination cd = 15 seconds
Cursed Jail = 30 seconds
and yes, life hunter cd = 1.4 seconds

Unlike aps sins, dph sins are I guess 'worse off' since if you increased the cooldown of life hunter the other skills which have longer cooldown that are most likely needed in dph fights will be on cd.. Yes I'm aware of spell cutter, toxic torrent and condensed thorn and many other chi gain/skills that need chi will be avaliable.

As for aps sins, they mainly only use life hunter to debuff then spark and aps, basically all I see is 'nerfing dph' suggestions.

So here's my idea/suggestion.. Reduce the dmg % of Life Hunter by 100 or so and Elimination by 200... and be fair to reducing the cooldown to 4seconds because honestly I think 6/7 seconds is unfair if youre DPH.

Imbue your daggers with dark magic and thrust them
 into your enemy, dealing base physical damage plus
 200% of weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
 target's Attack Rate by 50% for 30 seconds.

^ Life Hunter

Go in for a killing strike, stunning the target for 3 seconds and
 dealing 320% of base physical damage. Causes the target to bleed
 profusely for 9 seconds, dealing an additional 935% of weapon damage.

^ Elimination, altho.. dealing an additional 900% of weapon damage. (if demon)

Honestly I don't think anything should be nerfed, it's the way the game was made to be, but I'm sick of seeing so many people complaining about this.

+1 to increase cooldown but not to 6/7 seconds
and think about the dmg % reduce.
My suggestion its mostly directed towards the spammable effect not the dmg, the dmg is fine, the fact u can spam it makes it bad
twin and rib were 2 skills that u could cast 1 after another to get a nice dmg
again , their cd was resonable and their dmg not as op as this
just consider that u have these 2 old skills back with same and u cast them at once
its still quite op considering it chains them and u can any time cancel the cast ( to 0,1 sec) in order to apply effect
the skill is still op even with 8 seconds cooldown just because it hits twice, applies effect anytime u want and tbh
dph sin didnt lose anything with 1.5 skills, more like gained a pw-made macro for the previous skills with better effect for elimination and just losing the 10 atk lvls boost from twin strike ( that lasted not that much)
i can see ur point of view but i am still for the 7 seconds cooldown
keep it up guys, any criticism is good as long as its not insulting or buttmad (elitism) lvl
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:07 pm by Sebi

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
My suggestion its mostly directed towards the spammable effect not the dmg, the dmg is fine, the fact u can spam it makes it bad
twin and rib were 2 skills that u could cast 1 after another to get a nice dmg
again , their cd was resonable and their dmg not as op as this
just consider that u have these 2 old skills back with same and u cast them at once
its still quite op considering it chains them and u can any time cancel the cast ( to 0,1 sec) in order to apply effect
the skill is still op even with 8 seconds cooldown just because it hits twice, applies effect anytime u want and tbh
dph sin didnt lose anything with 1.5 skills, more like gained a pw-made macro for the previous skills with better effect for elimination and just losing the 10 atk lvls boost from twin strike ( that lasted not that much)
i can see ur point of view but i am still for the 7 seconds cooldown
keep it up guys, any criticism is good as long as its not insulting or buttmad (elitism) lvl
i agree with u guys +1

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
any criticism is good as long as its not insulting or buttmad (elitism) lvl
Nah, ur a silly dummy

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
will add more cd for hammer skill too o.o ?
Even tho it's off topic I agree to that ^

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Even tho it's off topic I agree to that ^
+1 increase CD of both or none at all <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the barb cooldown on hammer is fine since is their last hope to even be usefull in any terms
most wbs around are worthless if not all, mass pk wise
and those who 1v1 and are good are just a few
the suggestion mainly applies to sin being op against some classes by removing any aps from their melee targets which gets boring and increases length of any 1v1, 2v2, rpk, etc

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
the barb cooldown on hammer is fine since is their last hope to even be usefull in any terms
most wbs around are worthless if not all, mass pk wise
and those who 1v1 and are good are just a few
the suggestion mainly applies to sin being op against some classes by removing any aps from their melee targets which gets boring and increases length of any 1v1, 2v2, rpk, etc
^ Dis Legit
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
If you'll make the cooldown higher you may want to make the duration lower to make it fair vs other classes. 10s duration with 15s cd sounds acceptable to me, and since it's a multi-hit skill it shouldnt harm dph fights too much

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :normal-44: just bring back the old skills, DPH sin was actually fun to play and APS wasn't as broken as now 

Offline Goz

no, you're stupid
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 because i'll never lose even if the cd was increased bros and ye sin vs sin lame as fk with this stupid skill 

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge

Just give us twin strike and rib strike Pliz 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
R.i.p in peace dph sins, hope you didnt invest too much in your armor lel.

Aps boners > dph viability i guess.

I want a cooldown increase on bm marrows, its spammable and stalls the fight. Its op that it lasts 30 seconds. Any nerf meng?
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:49 pm by Mizore

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Since the duration will still be 5x that of the cooldown of the skill it won't actually mean a single thing for wrs/wbs fighting sins, only thing it will do is force every dph sin to change cultivation twice lol (or else start autoattacking cause all viable skills are going to be in cooldown). Could instead remove the effect from the skill entirely or have the duration be so low you'd have to constantly use it for the opponent to be aps-debuffed.