Epic Perfect World

Here's more...

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
The first pic was her very first when I bought her this scetch book n soon prisma pencils. So last march I believe. My kid always dogs herself and HANDS. But u can see where she conquered that...according to her tho she still b getting beat w hands (no not mine lol)...her dedication to LoL DOES NOT even touch upon her quest thought art. I am very proud Irie. I am grateful to God to she found her passion and is making sweet love w it (no not kind of love...other artists know what I mean). I am not artistic but have been told I got 1 of the keenest eyes for it. We live near Monterey California...about 29 min from it and art is California's milk.

So...would appreciate them program names...to.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Out of curiosity, how old is your daughter? This seems quite amazing if she happens to be a small kid still
She is talented and you are great for supporting her in this.

Kudos to you xxx

juliusisreal

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Out of curiosity, how old is your daughter? This seems quite amazing if she happens to be a small kid still
14~15 i think
be proud nat xd n hi

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
14~15 i think
be proud nat xd n hi
Im pretty speechless then, keep it up  ^-^

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Really nice work,  get this girl a graphic tablet  :normal-37:

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
14~15 i think
be proud nat xd n hi
Sorry for such a late response...been very busy w Family n School. But yes, ty FMP, she turned 15 last November. I am very proud of her. 
I will take all ur suggestions to my kid. Thanks a bunch!! ;)

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤