Epic Perfect World

What program?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
wow so imformative. i like this  :-X

:tiger-2:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
wow so imformative. i like this  :-X

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
1. Download Paint Tool Sai

2. Buy her a small Wacom Tablet to begin with (you can buy them cheap on amazon)

3. She will need a personal computer that has a working usb port for the tablet, and a CD drive to run the wacom software which makes the Tablet run on that computer. The CD only needs to download once, it doesnt have to be in the pc to work.

From there, she can watch tutorials because drawing on paper is different from drawing on a tablet. She will have to practice so be patient.

Good luck :)
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:22 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Sorry for the late responding, been busy and wasnt anticipating this many helpful (and some lame) responses. 

@ Chill
"the fcuk are u high??????" ~sometimes...but no the love for ur own child is a unique, strong love, and I'm a woman who knows how to express herself,  I'm NEVA fake.

@ exe626
"consider counseling to help you control your dramatic outburst" ~ *read above response because it applies to u as well.

@ Agatio 
"I'm glad you're enjoying the life   ^-^  :P" TYVM 

@ Shaymin and  Lonicera 
For Shaymin's mention of and Lonicera's instructions of the following:

2. Buy her a small Wacom Tablet to begin with (you can buy them cheap on amazon)

3. She will need a personal computer that has a working usb port for the tablet, and a CD drive to run the wacom software which makes the Tablet run on that computer. The CD only needs to download once, it doesnt have to be in the pc to work.

From there, she can watch tutorials because drawing on paper is different from drawing on a tablet. She will have to practice so be patient.

Good luck :)
I shall post more work as it becomes available. My daughter says to wait a few on the tab, she says she wants to conquer art on paper first. Ty.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sorry for the late responding, been busy and wasnt anticipating this many helpful (and some lame) responses.

@ Chill
"the fcuk are u high??????" ~sometimes...but no the love for ur own child is a unique, strong love, and I'm a woman who knows how to express herself,  I'm NEVA fake.

@ exe626
"consider counseling to help you control your dramatic outburst" ~ *read above response because it applies to u as well.

@ Agatio
"I'm glad you're enjoying the life   ^-^  :P" TYVM

@ Shaymin and  Lonicera
For Shaymin's mention of and Lonicera's instructions of the following:

Good luck :)
I shall post more work as it becomes available. My daughter says to wait a few on the tab, she says she wants to conquer art on paper first. Ty.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121231190226AAMuWjY
underneath u will find at best answer a set of links
i dont take any credit
i downloaded 1st one and it works awesome :D