Epic Perfect World

What program?

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
OK...I'm getting antsy waiting around for a talented MOFO (no dis) to say, "sure I'll make that chibby n SIG for you). Like for reals( what's wrong w me?!?!) I LIVE W A BONA FIDE ARTIST!!!! So, what free or low cost program can I acquire for my daughter? Shit, imma be paying her ass too....its my job to teach her the way of the world and show her the value of a buck.

Tyvm in advance for ur recommendations. I am providing some of her earlier stuff for validation of the above artist comment. 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Go on youtube and find cracked versions of the program instead of buying it, almost all programs are good to use, even MS paint.... the artists on forums use a touchpad to draw though, cause I don't think they can do it with a mouse at least i don't think so.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
A touchpad then? OK...anything for her. I will invest my whole life to see her live her dreams. Ty.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
A touchpad then? OK...anything for her. I will invest my whole life to see her live her dreams. Ty.
o.o whole life wut....
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=draw+pad
cause you live in usa....

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Bruh be my mom pls  :-[ :'(
Also tell your daughter to make me drawing in chibi form and a siggy <3333

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
Bruh be my mom pls  :-[ :'(
Also tell your daughter to make me drawing in chibi form and a siggy <3333
Lol...ty, this why I'm asking for suggestions. She does everything like this...1- looks up a pic she likes w her little iPhone 5. 2- she then will look at at and start drawing. 3- little pics dun same day started/bigger pics take anywhere fr 2-4 days.
I'm telling u..dedication.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
o.o whole life wut....
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=draw+pad
cause you live in usa....
Ofc she my blood...my life...she is why I breath. She saved my life when I was I didn't want it no more. For her I'll defy I'll God... Isn't that what a true mother (cuz adoptive mother's are this too) does?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Ofc she my blood...my life...she is why I breath. She saved my life when I was I didn't want it no more. For her I'll defy I'll God... Isn't that what a true mother (cuz adoptive mother's are this too) does?
Ok o.o bit overboard for touchpad but ok o.o

heiro

the fcuk are u high??????

Ennaoj

Take commissions now plis
:3
Mi luv yu long time.
I promise.
:3

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Uhhhhhhhhhh...

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
consider counseling to help you control your dramatic outburst

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm glad you're enjoying the life   ^-^  :P

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Hi, my friend gave me a cracked version of a drawing software i still use which is SAI paint tool. If you want, i can ask him about it. And its better to have a tablet for drawing better lines and etc.
And WOW you should have the Best Mom Award 2015 for believing in your daughter's amazing talent. If she makes digital art, make sure to keep us updated please :D

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Hi, my friend gave me a cracked version of a drawing software i still use which is SAI paint tool. If you want, i can ask him about it. And its better to have a tablet for drawing better lines and etc.
And WOW you should have the Best Mom Award 2015 for believing in your daughter's amazing talent. If she makes digital art, make sure to keep us updated please :D
wow so imformative. i like this  :-X