Epic Perfect World

NW Map

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
should put it this week on a test period for 1-2 weeks imo, whole summer with shtty nw doesnt sound good, "base locked" lands get cleared really fast and they are filled with pvp after 1 is cleared there is way to go to further lands.
Also to base lock you need a "good" team not just 20-30players in a small parties or going solo, while u reach base u are maybe able to get 1-2 more lands and randoms will leave/die 5 times and "good" team will stay solo 10vs20 or 10vs30 and they will most likely lose
if possible(i think it was? i don't remember), it should be possible to change how much of the reward tokens goes to each of the teams. if so, making the % more even across each nation could potentially encourage staying on even inactive nations in order to receive a larger reward for their efforts("volunteers are always winners")
agree with this 

Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:56 am by AlIucinatio

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Kinda dissapointing
I see the reasoning behind it but trying for a bit and deciding if we should keep the smaller map or go back to the big one when the following patch comes around really wouldnt hurt imo.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I'd also like to give it a shot. It can always be changed back.  :)

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
This!!
The smaller map sucked! Spend all that time being base locked and can't move and missing all the fights that you can't get into because it was full>.<
On my SS there are 5 base maps, so it is for ~150 people. How can it be full?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
at least lets give it a try?nw is waaaaaaaay not fun anymore :'(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
at least lets give it a try?nw is waaaaaaaay not fun anymore :'(
+1111111111111

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
make the rewards almost even regarding nations and the difference between 1st nation and last to not be of 300-400 ST

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You were the chosen one master Agatron, you were supposed to bring balance to the NW :'(

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
You were the chosen one master Agatron, you were supposed to bring balance to the NW :'(
yes the chosen one AGATRON