Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Not just because non skilled player but its becoming a trend every mystic is starting to do it. And yea crit hit from 3 spark is OP and since theres so few of them the nerf would not effect many because not many cashshop a crapload for OP gears
Then why don't we nerf wizards for having too much pdef as well? I mean 3k crit from a 3 spark sin with gof is too lil. Or you just think at nerfing other classes and make yours more op xD
And there's not so many wizards around either..it won't affect them I am sure.
Or maybe just now you started realising stuff when I mention your own class.
As I said, mystics in the game are countable on your own hand...doesn't seem like a big deal to go nerf lol. Learn to block other classes skills first or find a way to survive and thats it.
on the other hand..lets say you cannot see the outcome and die once. But you know fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I do not think any normal player just stay with his hands in air waiting for a mystic to pull the trigger..or maybe they do for the sake of nerfing threads?

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Then why don't we nerf wizards for having too much pdef as well? I mean 3k crit from a 3 spark sin with gof is too lil. Or you just think at nerfing other classes and make yours more op xD
And there's not so many wizards around either..it won't affect them I am sure.
Or maybe just now you started realising stuff when I mention your own class.
As I said, mystics in the game are countable on your own hand...doesn't seem like a big deal to go nerf lol. Learn to block other classes skills first or find a way to survive and thats it.
on the other hand..lets say you cannot see the outcome and die once. But you know fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I do not think any normal player just stay with his hands in air waiting for a mystic to pull the trigger..or maybe they do for the sake of nerfing threads?
The whole premise of this thread is that its not counterable since its too fast to counter without constant looking for mystics in air and hand over 'Evil Ward' just cause its not my own class doesnt mean i am biased. And gof sins hit me over 10ks xD i dont have full vit tome def cape and weapon lol

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
The whole premise of this thread is that its not counterable since its too fast to counter without constant looking for mystics in air and hand over 'Evil Ward' just cause its not my own class doesnt mean i am biased. And gof sins hit me over 10ks xD i dont have full vit tome def cape and weapon lol
Then you should gear up first.
As I said they counterable enough because if you die once you will just watch your back second time and insta press evil ward.  If they would supposedly hit you 42k, which I highly doubt, you would keep your eyes open even 10x more than last time.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
As I said they counterable enough because if you die once you will just watch your back second time and insta press evil ward.  If they would supposedly hit you 42k, which I highly doubt, you would keep your eyes open even 10x more than last time.
im fully geared except for defense set and i dont want to constantly look at air when people pk on the ground..

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
There's plenty of people who said in this thread their 84+ defense sets dont prevent them from getting one shot. Start using your head for once, also not everyone has enough space in their genies for Evil Ward considering mystics are, according to you, a class whose numbers could be counted with the fingers of one hand, so again, why should people waste a genie slot on a barely played class?

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
im fully geared except for defense set and i dont want to constantly look at air when people pk on the ground..
This sounds like small pk to me and not mass, if it were mass you wouldn't care because you die anyway.
Anyway I am not going to argue more with you, if you got my point is perfect if not, maybe you will in time when you get more experience and get used to everyone 3 sparking.
Otherwise I still agree ONLY with nerfing 3 spark and since this is what is your main problem you should probably fix the title xD

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
There's plenty of people who said in this thread their 84+ defense sets dont prevent them from getting one shot. Start using your head for once, also not everyone has enough space in their genies for Evil Ward considering mystics are, according to you, a class whose numbers could be counted with the fingers of one hand, so again, why should people waste a genie slot on a barely played class?
Oh please did you just come to insult? Everyone know that what matters against a mystic is pdef and not def lvl which btw wizards got one of the highest in whole game. Use 1 pdef ring and boost up to almost 30k pdef. AS should hit you 10-15k with mistress and without 3 spark. That would make it 30k max.
Good players waste their time on genies since its so easy to have 1 with 115+ LP.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
so many nerds on this thread bu the problem is Agatio :) not the players anymore. he who holds the key to nerfing it 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Oh please did you just come to insult? Everyone know that what matters against a mystic is pdef and not def lvl which btw wizards got one of the highest in whole game. Use 1 pdef ring and boost up to almost 30k pdef. AS should hit you 10-15k with mistress and without 3 spark. That would make it 30k max.
Good players waste their time on genies since its so easy to have 1 with 115+ LP.
Insults? Speaking of sensitive lol.

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
I just did some tests with my Mystic. I'm doing 24-27K with NV + AS. This is with using +21 Att R8r weapon, Lvl 10 Enrage, Sacrifice of Mistress, Triple Spark, Rapid Growth and the P.Def reduction of Lysing Befuddling Creeper. This was on 19k P. Def. However, I highly doubt anyone won't be able to respond quick to realize what's going on with a Mystic doing all of this. The Lysing alone is a dead give-away. I also did some tests w/o Lysing for P.def reduction, the damage was 21-25k. I'm really not sure how your Wizard can be getting hit for so much.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
I think mystics are fine

Offline Kev

• Old Player
I just did some tests with my Mystic. I'm doing 24-27K with NV + AS. This is with using +21 Att R8r weapon, Lvl 10 Enrage, Sacrifice of Mistress, Triple Spark, Rapid Growth and the P.Def reduction of Lysing Befuddling Creeper. This was on 19k P. Def. However, I highly doubt anyone won't be able to respond quick to realize what's going on with a Mystic doing all of this. The Lysing alone is a dead give-away. I also did some tests w/o Lysing for P.def reduction, the damage was 21-25k. I'm really not sure how your Wizard can be getting hit for so much.
The mystic that hit me 42k has a well over 30 attack lvl wep and ironridge  buff but she didn't lysing. also I'm pretty sure there's a certain order to the combo so that the buffs don't overwrite each other are you sure your doing the macro correctly?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
As annoying as it is, I don't think that it needs a nerf. In 1v1's it's predictable and there are many ways to block it, in mass pk it's not really efficient since you can't spam it and you can only kill 1 , eventually 2 people at a time.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
As annoying as it is, I don't think that it needs a nerf. In 1v1's it's predictable and there are many ways to block it, in mass pk it's not really efficient since you can't spam it and you can only kill 1 , eventually 2 people at a time.
Didn't make the thread for 1v1 I woukdnt 1v1 a mystic that plays like that and not mass pk either also iv seen mystics lay out 3 people in about 8 seconds with that combo