Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Get good at this game

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
Get good at this game
+1. I couldn't agree more. 
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)
mystic=very balanced class and also seriously any class would one shot you if 3sparked (selfbuffed) or 123 you
-1 because this. 
-1 to many ppl complain that mystics are a f1, f2 class. Mystics dont have the best damage to begin with Ive played some of the other casters I know this for a fact. Absorb Soul is strong but its strong in its combo. You want to take away a mystics main combo? You are well on your way to making weaker and crappier players in the mystic community ijs. There are so few good mystic to begin with and their other skills hit lower then the average caster I say learn to deal with it. This is just my view though.
Well said...leave us mystics alone!

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Before commenting about mystics please go play one  ^-^  There is reason why mystics is least class played. Mystics 3 spark isn't big deal just use AD. They waste a lot of chi so they can't CC you. Mainly Mystics that do that got no gameplay, its your fault for not being able to encounter it. To be honest you say only mystics can 1 shot you, but the fact itself that you let them use Nature Vengeance first on you. Is your fault for not realising and getting ASed. By the way I don't think mystics can hit 21k base dmg on wizards unless you not in Stone Barrier.

Edit: Mystics got only 4 attack skills, out of them only 2 have almost no CD, I doubt if you higher the CD of one of these skills, mystics will be able to kill anyone at all
I've played mystic lol. And you say this as if this is a 1v1 circumstance. Mystic 3 spark is infact a big deal the damage from AS is insane. And there is no time to AD because they charm bypass in less than a second from air. You want me to AD everytime i get hit with Natures Vengeance? And its not my fault i cant counter its just a unfair advantage. The counter 'Evil Ward' is not effective in this situation due to insta hiero. "but the fact itself that you let them use Nature Vengeance first on you. Is your fault for not realising and getting ASed" lol what your blaming me for allowing myself to get hit by the lvl 1 spammable mystic skill? Not to mention is it so fast that i cant even react. And the mystics i am referring to are the 3 sparkers in the air who absorb their mistress aswell. And if you really think that mystics wont be able to kill anyone i am just asking for a 3 spark nerf to their offense maybe not as much increased damage

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I agree nerf everything, boring game with boring people, def camping losers and 0 skill classes
top kek
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kev

• Old Player
you have time to react because mystic has to nature debuff you before they as i think...?
im not sure if youve encountered this problem since your a sin but the natures vengeance and the absorb soul travel almost milliseconds before the other therefore not nearly enough time to counter unless i am on sky watching duty the whole time with my mouse hovered over Evil Ward or fingers over the hotkey at all times.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
42k sounds like an exaggeration, but anyway for their damage to be anywhere near that high they must first hit you with vengenace, if you see that coming from air you'll know it's time to evil ward, if you're unable to do it in time you've got very slow fingers or seriously high ping. There's other skills that also deal full dmg under any scenario they're just not as easily pulled off, I think AS is fine, it's already been nerfed a couple of times. Just keep in mind the only thing that lessens it's damage is your base pdef, so phy dmg reduction and defense lvls wont be of use. A buff that increases your pdef, a dew or anything of that sort will make it do a lot lower dmg however.
42k was a real damage delt to me self buffed im def weapon (doesnt help) but it has some pdef reduction stat and primal stone barrier it was in a instant i died

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
It's impossible for a Mystic to one hit anyone first off, as you need to apply Nature's Vengeance for AS to get the additional damage boost. Also, the 40k+ damage you are saying is exaggerated. It hits about 27-30K triple sparked without any def reduction on a self-buffed Psy/Veno not in Fox Form. It will hit about 21-24k on a self buffed Cleric who is not giving themselves the Fortified effect, otherwise 16-17k. The only instances where it's hard to react in time is if it's a Mystic that has -99% channeling, as NV and AS will hit fast enough together to bypass your charm, however this only applies to Venomancers not in Fox Form or a Psy. Other Arcane classes should be able to respond in time.

As annoying as AS is, I really don't think it needs to be nerfed. Mystic will be horribly crippled against other casters without it. If you are playing a Psy or Venomancer, my advice is to either do one or all of the the following: get a Barbarian HP buff, get Cleric buffs or get a Blademaster buff. They are easy fixes for these surprise attacks. Alternatively, use Spirit of Defence.

R.I.P. if you have 0 def, NV + AS will hit you for about 52k.  :police:

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1, no.
Them casting Nature's Vengeance before AS should give you enough time to react, if it doesn't... tough luck.
Seriously now what`s up with these threads lartely?
I'm like the squishiest, 4 fps, unskilled psy on the server..... i think i should go make some nerf threads now, ttyl

Offline Kev

• Old Player
It's impossible for a Mystic to one hit anyone first off, as you need to apply Nature's Vengeance for AS to get the additional damage boost. Also, the 40k+ damage you are saying is exaggerated. It hits about 27-30K triple sparked without any def reduction on a self-buffed Psy/Veno not in Fox Form. It will hit about 21-24k on a self buffed Cleric who is not giving themselves the Fortified effect, otherwise 16-17k. The only instances where it's hard to react in time is if it's a Mystic that has -99% channeling, as NV and AS will hit fast enough together to bypass your charm, however this only applies to Venomancers not in Fox Form or a Psy. Other Arcane classes should be able to respond in time.

As annoying as AS is, I really don't think it needs to be nerfed. Mystic will be horribly crippled against other casters without it. If you are playing a Psy or Venomancer, my advice is to either do one or all of the the following: get a Barbarian HP buff, get Cleric buffs or get a Blademaster buff. They are easy fixes for these surprise attacks. Alternatively, use Spirit of Defence.

R.I.P. if you have 0 def, NV + AS will hit you for about 52k.  :police:
one hit as in all my hp in one shot is wiped. and you might not have a geared mystic but triple sparked their AS exceeds well over 25k on all classes especially with absorb mistress and frenzy . Mystics 3 spark nerf is fine with me. And i honestly dont feel like getting buffs everytime theres a mystic around and i wanna pk

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
one hit as in all my hp in one shot is wiped. and you might not have a geared mystic but triple sparked their AS exceeds well over 25k on all classes especially with absorb mistress and frenzy . Mystics 3 spark nerf is fine with me. And i honestly dont feel like getting buffs everytime theres a mystic around and i wanna pk
you made all this post because of some non skilled mystic 3 sparked from air and 1 shot you? I call it non skilled because is ridiculous for a magic class to 3 spark...in my opinion just reduce all magic classes 3 spark damage to half or so.. is useless anyway.
Oh and btw..for your info AS is just almost the same as a crit hit...nothing else
Secondly.. I don't think there's many mystics in the game. I could count them on my fingers..maybe of 1 hand only lol..

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
Frenzy increases you attack levels true, but it's only going to increase it's damage by like 1-2k triple sparked, as AS is mainly calculated by a Mystics M. Att and the targets P. Def. I hold true to my numbers, this is what I hit with my geared Mystic and what other Mystics hit on my toons when they try this LookMyFace combo.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

eternalagony23

Offline Kev

• Old Player
you made all this post because of some non skilled mystic 3 sparked from air and 1 shot you? I call it non skilled because is ridiculous for a magic class to 3 spark...in my opinion just reduce all magic classes 3 spark damage to half or so.. is useless anyway.
Oh and btw..for your info AS is just almost the same as a crit hit...nothing else
Secondly.. I don't think there's many mystics in the game. I could count them on my fingers..maybe of 1 hand only lol..
Not just because non skilled player but its becoming a trend every mystic is starting to do it. And yea crit hit from 3 spark is OP and since theres so few of them the nerf would not effect many because not many cashshop a crapload for OP gears since mystic is not the designated PK class but the ones who do are OP and need nerf xD
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:11 pm by Shrowd