Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Nah dude. The sad thing is that you've only cybered and never got to experience what a pussi feels like.
P. S. I just noticed you corrected your autist sentences above. Good job I'm proud of you  :-*
Bet ur pixel genitalia is gr8 though auuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boobs

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Nah dude. The sad thing is that you've only cybered and never got to experience what a pussi feels like.
P. S. I just noticed you corrected your autist sentences above. Good job I'm proud of you  :-*
Its cauz i was travelling and dont feel bad... its only pixels but careful of aids tho  :normal-1:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)
Bet ur pixel genitalia is gr8 though auuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boobs
Yeah dude he must have really loved it. He keeps bringing it up even tho it happened a half year ago. True obsession.  :-[

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Lol requesting lock because apparently all mystic need full attack from 3 spark and no actual GM input. this thread isn't going anywhere I'll wait till enough mystics start doing it that it becomes a bigger problem Heck maybe ill even start one and spam combo to promote the thread  :police: Anyway lock it and I hope to see the same thread created by another player :)

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Lol requesting lock because apparently all mystic need full attack from 3 spark and no actual GM input. this thread isn't going anywhere I'll wait till enough mystics start doing it that it becomes a bigger problem Heck maybe ill even start one and spam combo to promote the thread  :police: Anyway lock it and I hope to see the same thread created by another player :)
Its ok shrowd, i still love you  :normal-4:

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Lol requesting lock because apparently all mystic need full attack from 3 spark and no actual GM input. this thread isn't going anywhere I'll wait till enough mystics start doing it that it becomes a bigger problem Heck maybe ill even start one and spam combo to promote the thread  :police: Anyway lock it and I hope to see the same thread created by another player :)
You said yourself you bad player. So maybe when you get better you realise you have also 3 spark and can do insane damage. Fire shield exists as well.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
ok i couldnt be bothered of reading the entire 35 pages of this qq about mystic as thread.. buuuuuttt..i did read the first 10 pages and i would like to throw in.. the reason that sandrics combo is so powerful is because she uses 3 spark enrage combo.. so you want to nerf an entire class because of one douchey person.. thats like saying lets nerf all ea's and take their ig's because of soochi.. truth of the matter is if u were to successfully talk someone into attempting to nerf mystics this person would just find another class to make like a wizzy and fire spark everyone.. if you've ever taken the time to look at sandrics gear.. its shet.. they cheap shot and run for sz.. because once u catch them.. they fall easily.. maybe before posting stupid crap u should investigate a lil more...

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
ok i couldnt be bothered of reading the entire 35 pages of this qq about mystic as thread.. buuuuuttt..i did read the first 10 pages and i would like to throw in.. the reason that sandrics combo is so powerful is because she uses 3 spark enrage combo.. so you want to nerf an entire class because of one douchey person.. thats like saying lets nerf all ea's and take their ig's because of soochi.. truth of the matter is if u were to successfully talk someone into attempting to nerf mystics this person would just find another class to make like a wizzy and fire spark everyone.. if you've ever taken the time to look at sandrics gear.. its shet.. they cheap shot and run for sz.. because once u catch them.. they fall easily.. maybe before posting stupid crap u should investigate a lil more...
I would be open to nerfing all magic classes 3 spark offensive wise its not really an important skill anyway unless being used for defensive purposes. Oh and also instead of 1 douchey person there is Sandric, Xarmelle,  ac_backmystic ,Thirujo ,Frizzy, and around 5 other random mystics in  NS who use the same combo so its not only one douchey person.  ??? I've already given up on this thread its ok no more need to get mad your 3 sparks will remain safe please no more comments. Lock requested  ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I would be open to nerfing all magic classes 3 spark offensive wise its not really an important skill anyway unless being used for defensive purposes. Oh and also instead of 1 douchey person there is Sandric, Xarmelle,  ac_backmystic ,Thirujo ,Frizzy, and around 5 other random mystics in  NS who use the same combo so its not only one douchey person.  ??? I've already given up on this thread its ok no more need to get mad your 3 sparks will remain safe please no more comments. Lock requested  ^-^
nopes
awe dun worry...it will all be ok in the morning :-*

Offline Johania

I DONT LIKE NERFS SO IM AGAINST THIS.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
I DONT LIKE NERFS SO IM AGAINST THIS.
JOHAAAAAAA i love you too

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
I would be open to nerfing all magic classes 3 spark offensive wise its not really an important skill anyway unless being used for defensive purposes. Oh and also instead of 1 douchey person there is Sandric, Xarmelle,  ac_backmystic ,Thirujo ,Frizzy, and around 5 other random mystics in  NS who use the same combo so its not only one douchey person.  ??? I've already given up on this thread its ok no more need to get mad your 3 sparks will remain safe please no more comments. Lock requested  ^-^

Every mystic u just named sucks at pvp just get over it they are all talk when it comes to pk ask for 1v1 they will act afk or log out

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai

Every mystic u just named sucks at pvp just get over it they are all talk when it comes to pk ask for 1v1 they will act afk or log out
D: Mystics PK? I thought they were only good at laying down plants.
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)

Zirkon

But u can always make AS unusable in Air.