Epic Perfect World

Remove duels from 1v1 Playoffs

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
The only skill that could do that takes away 2 sparks and adds 3+ over time after. Marvellous idea.
Why do you even talk tbh, you never experienced any 1vs1, since you are vitality ep camping the support role, go participate in  any kind of 1vs1 event and your opinion will be considered " legit " .
And you should defo go check all the genie skills.....

Offline Kia

Why do you even talk tbh, you never experienced any 1vs1, since you are vitality ep camping the support role, go win any kind of 1vs1 event and your opinion will be considered " legit " .
And you should defo go check all the genie skills.....
Every other genie skill that removes chi can be purified.
No need to feel offended if people start arguing with logic only because your arguments simply don't make any sense. Get over yourself.

infernchidhu

No need to feel offended if people start arguing with logic only because your arguments simply don't make any sense. Get over yourself.
He is talking about virulent poison on a str genie which removes significant chi and cant be purified, cost only like 36 energy or something pretty spamable  :)

Offline Kia

He is talking about virulent poison on a str genie which removes significant chi and cant be purified, cost only like 36 energy or something pretty spamable  :)
So that basically means you are forcing everyone who fights an EP to wear a STR genie and use its energy on removing chi instead of staying alive. EPs gain chi for days. I wish you good luck with that, especially since Aurora Blast and Aurora Burst pretty much remove 1/3 of an arcane classes health charmtick already.

You said yourself that metalmage is so easy, you could play onehanded and with 1k ping and you'd still win.

Edit: That skill has a 20 seconds cooldown. Using it won't really make a difference because by the time it's back up you're already sog'd again which gives the EP plenty of time to gain enough chi for the next one.
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:55 am by xια

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
1vs1 =/= mass pk 
u get over urself, u dont even 1vs1 stop commenting alrdy  :normal-22:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
I

I'm not feeling offended. Taking chi is one of the many answers to take down an Ep. If you can't do it, find another way.

And Please dont start talking about 1vs1, Last time you fought my wr on your ep and wf you got completely humiliated. This game is skill and class based, some players (you) can play wf/ep and make it look likes they are the most underpowered class ingame, meanwhile BeWitch makes it look broken.
Learn to counter classes and start using your brain instead of spitting out nonsense
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:40 am by Saladjin

Offline Kia

1vs1 =/= mass pk
u get over urself, u dont even 1vs1 stop commenting alrdy  :normal-22:
I used to 1v1 on my wf when it still had gears and as far as i'm concerned i easily beat Espio.

However, this thread is about fairness in playoffs and nothing else. Stay on topic.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
I used to 1v1 on my wf when it still had gears and as far as i'm concerned i easily beat Espio.

However, this thread is about fairness in playoffs and nothing else. Stay on topic.

yeah sure .... back then i didnt even have attack weapon tbh , good luck with ur fail attempt at making fairty tales
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:11 am by Saladjin

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

u say dont go off topic yet u claim u beat espio causing drama  :normal-18:
yeah right u did 1v1 in playoffs and u won so many playoffs! so good wf wow  :police:
srsly every class has their weakness and advantages and disadvantages, this thread isnt about u or any1 else 1v1ing it's about playoffs and 1v1ing in playoffs   :normal-31:

Offline Kia

u say dont go off topic yet u claim u beat espio causing drama  :normal-18:
yeah right u did 1v1 in playoffs and u won so many playoffs! so good wf wow  :police:
srsly every class has their weakness and advantages and disadvantages, this thread isnt about u or any1 else 1v1ing it's about playoffs and 1v1ing in playoffs   :normal-31:
Please go and read the first post before you reply only for the sake of trying to trashtalk me.

Dom made it because of a quite onesided fight in favour of EPs and that's all i've been talking about before y'all came along and tried to trashtalk.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Please go and read the first post before you reply only for the sake of trying to trashtalk me.

Dom made it because of a quite onesided fight in favour of EPs in duels.

im not even trying to trash talk u, im trying u to get u out of this thread since u dont do playoffs and even if they removed ep's purify wep in playoffs u wouldnt be involved or touched by it since u dont do 1v1 and neither do i so i dont care what happens here, idk why u care? do we sense almighty 1v1 wf comeback from you? just shut up dude, this thread doesnt matter for any1 who isnt in playoffs  :normal-21:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Espio u need to relax...seriously...there is no need for such abuse of language.

One thing you guys need to understand is that anyone can participate on Events, either good or bad at this or that class.
People can also debate their points of view, i don't care if they know how to play or not, every word will be read and looked at.

Now i know SoG + Sleep sucks and if u add the Seal one is basicly a no actions on the opponent but there are skills and ways to prevent such thing.

Rings now give a certain help versus magic classes but if they get restricted then i agree we need to add SoG restricitons too, i dunno how many...it mostly have to do with cd's and how long will a person be wihout actions.

I accept debate such problems on events now don't start argueing cuz of your own problems when you 1vs1 and you liek to boost your ego.
This is not an ego booster topic.

Soochi how a i gonna toss a coin ? You can look at me doing it ? You can't so...i would be accused of favouritism once again.

Offline Kia

Soochi how a i gonna toss a coin ? You can look at me doing it ? You can't so...i would be accused of favouritism once again.
http://www.virtualcointoss.com/ or other websites, maybe combined with time+date stamp so you can screenshot it.
Just an idea.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Current Session:
Heads: 102 Tails: 0
 Total Flips: 102

LOL i dunno....seems like it goes on one side only... :-X

infernchidhu

i would be accused of favouritism once again.
bro, people will always find excuses, no matter what you do, i am pretty sure u can handle it, i know u can from personal experience, i have done it too  ;D