Epic Perfect World

Remove duels from 1v1 Playoffs

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 because playoffs already last long enough as it is, and duels are pretty fun tbh

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Maybe you should reroll to ep and abuse it too if you think it is that easy
You deserve medal for best suggestion :3

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 i win regardless of circumstances lal nerd lal
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1 because playoffs already last long enough as it is, and duels are pretty fun tbh
Agreed.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
didnt read all cuz lazy
wat if they remove duel ?
i mean if no1 die in 5 min
wat after that , who will win o.o?

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Wait what? There are fights that last even 30mins.... I am sorry if you haven't experienced one..but what will happen if there are 3 of these fights like these in playoffs?? Stay 1h30mins only for 3 fights? I mean oki, you got a point but no duel is just waste of time. How many people you think will wait 2h for their fight to come. That won't be anymore playoffs because no players to fight? Instead of just suggesting something because you are sick of being a non range class, just go make a ranged one. You were complaining about you not reaching Espio...well let me tell you what would have happened if you reached him: he use full def gears and more likely holypath and run away then paralyze you again..get used to it, every class have its own advantages and disadvantages.
And you should really stop making suggestions  your own sake..maybe think about others as well, from time to time?
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:47 am by Yinster

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1, but do not host them every day then. Host them once or twice a week at fixed time, and make sure u have atleast 2-3 hours for it like for DMG event

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
dude as i said in all your threads where u was qqing about rings or sins bla bla , u r an easi. this is your problem , u can't kill a ep...(sad) ..
anyways about the duels in playoffs is a good idea so i`ll +1

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
-1 cuz no one will want to w8 like 1h for his round.

Insanity

i dont really care but i'd say remove duels only from final round, doesn't matter how long it lasts it's final anyway it should take its time

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
-1 its useless suggestion tbh , playoffs will take forever without duels, 3-6 fights in every playoffs end up with duel.
and in my opinion duel are so much fun.

Offline Goz

also remove def wep :)
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
i dont really care but i'd say remove duels only from final round, doesn't matter how long it lasts it's final anyway it should take its time
This is a good suggestion. 

While I can understand that people would cheat the rules as it is now, I can't think of a solution for it. At least removing duel isn't the right way, for one simple reason. The event will take far too long. I remember seeing 2 undergeared DPH barbs fight eachother in playoffs, never getting close to a kill. On the other hand I remember having 15min+ fights myself vs some good sins that just didn't die. I do think the duel makes it unfair for some classes but I just think it can't be helped... Nobody wants to stay there watching noobs fight for 30 minutes without the possibility to go afk bacause the fight can finish any moment and u'll get DQ for being afk more than 5 minutes.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Chariowald

• Characters: Chariowald
-1 cuz no one will want to w8 like 1h for his round.
Agreed, cause with duel, this Playoffs can be faster without waiting untill long time

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
i totally agree with u , it would be best to remove duels only from final round