Epic Perfect World

Remove duels from 1v1 Playoffs

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Can we also reduce the amount of times a sin is allowed to stun in duel?
Max 2-3 stuns if possible for fair gameplay
also max amount of time wr can magic marrow should be 2-3 times ,
Wf allowed to dbuf 2x times max,
Wb allowed to knockdown max 3x times
Mystic allowed to use AS max 2x times
Wizard max 2-3 seals aswel tbh if possible
Thanks, together we can put an end to this unfair duel trend

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Can we remove occult ice from everything? Ok ty... Im sick of getting people that spam it so badly.

Offline Selethea

Just remove all classes, it would solve everything.

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Can we remove occult ice from everything? Ok ty... Im sick of getting people that spam it so badly.
Fortify..Some classes need it for extra CC, and basically..STR genie(Occult genie) means less survivalbility, so more chances for you to win without your opponent using genie to counter anything since the genie energy will be low because of the "occult spam", just need to time anti stuns and fortify well enough to counter it and basically read the moments when its pretty goddamn obvious its going to be used.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Fortify..Some classes need it for extra CC, and basically..STR genie(Occult genie) means less survivalbility, so more chances for you to win without your opponent using genie to counter anything since the genie energy will be low because of the "occult spam", just need to time anti stuns and fortify well enough to counter it and basically read the moments when its pretty goddamn obvious its going to be used.
No I rather have it removed from the game aswel if possible, takes 2 much effort to counterplay, is way easier if removed = everyone happy 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Sadly fortify has cooldown and i dont think i would like to waste my genie on it since more things could happen then i wouldn't be able to keep myself alive... ^-^ In this case i'd have to camp till duels if it was a sin for example, even tho isn't every sin that hits me while i got Blazing Barrier on.

About timing LOL... You never know what a random is going to use honestly... Last night playoffs i could see sins using sleep then seal+immobilize with occult ice all at once so yeah thats my point... Make only seekers able to use it(if thats what you're worried about) and everything would be even more fair since sins doesn't needs it with their 9001 ways to keep someone locked.

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
1- Barb vs Barb isn't luck based sir
2- As someone said before, removal of duel should atleast be in final round, if not semi final aswell
3- What would be a viable replacement for dueling if fights are prolonged by "cautious" players who take 25 mins before attacking? :-X
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:58 pm by Andium

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
I agree with you 100000%, this thread is a prime
example of why people can't have nice things.

I don't even need to go do 1v1s, cause this is the prime reason I don't.
They get turned into something else entirely. Less about fun, more about ego.
+10000000000000000000

Doesn't allow for any strategy and makes kids think GM event rules apply to Open world PK :D

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Edit: Cleaned all the nonsense. 

Keep the insults/drama/off-topic comments to yourselves. I won't clean again. 
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:35 am by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Defense camping is a problem, and an easy solution would be to make it so that wizards/clerics/mystics/venos/ect. Cant use the ascended dragon cape and physical Pdef ring.

Most people camp defense because of DUELS. This is why the entire suggestion was made. To remove the aspects that allowed people to CAMP until said DUEL.
While I agree that ring/cape restriction would be an improvement in terms of 1v1 pvp, it would be a bummer when it comes to everything else, not only mass, but also small scale pvp, where, depending on the playstyle, these items are essential to survive.  
What is also important, they would lose most of its value and engraves could become worthless. 
Feel free to disagree, but rings and cape aren't going to be restricted. Even though my character had all the best gear and I was still feeling squishy in large scale pk. Not everything is about 1v1.

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
1- Barb vs Barb isn't luck based sir
2- As someone said before, removal of duel should atleast be in final round, if not semi final aswell
3- What would be a viable replacement for dueling if fights are prolonged by "cautious" players who take 25 mins before attacking? :-X

:)) :)) :))