Epic Perfect World

Remove duels from 1v1 Playoffs

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Actually some people just enjoy to do 1v1s no matter what, its not just about ego or got nowhere to join, its the fun in it.
Some people take it way too seriously :(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Some people take it way too seriously :(
 More like all xd 

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
I've lost 10-0 to a barb before? This is new knowledge. Considering I've only fought Iakeen on one or two occasions ever.. which resulted in 5-4.  

(Yeah, have it recorded too somewhere + included in one of my videos)

Knockdown is a 60% chance, giving a 40% chance for a 3 second (useless) seal.

If genie is on cooldown, cornered beast is off, and the only thing that could possibly save you is a skill that has a 40% chance of failing, I'd say that's pretty much "luck based" .. Again, a concept you wouldn't be familiar with considering you don't play barb. Again, just a waste of time trying to reason with someone such as yourself that lacks simple knowledge of the classes they're trying to insult.

inb4 whiteknight yangster zerg topk3k lelo #notime4n3rdz
/Discussion
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:  :normal-2:
No doubt you rarely win playoffs. inb4 seeker nerf thread for losing to seeker in playoffs :normal-3:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Some people take it way too seriously :(
As for me I simply enjoy 1v1ing  specially when I block their stuns with just fortify or outsmarting them, etc.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:  :normal-2:
No doubt you rarely win playoffs. inb4 seeker nerf thread for losing to seeker in playoffs :normal-3:
oh yes because its so easy not to die from gof metal damage crit in duel from 20 meters without genie  :rolleyes:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
haha hahahaha ha ha ha ha hahahaahaha

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
oh yes because its so easy not to die from gof metal damage crit in duel from 20 meters without genie  :rolleyes:
:normal-9: Make thread to suggest how to make seekers balanced vs Barbs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
:normal-9: Make thread to suggest how to make seekers balanced vs Barbs
Seekers aren't a broken class. They're relatively useless and unplayed.

Now, 2.86 GoF sins and Spark wizards? Oh boy.. You'd be in trouble now wouldn't you if you couldn't camp defense and press 'Spark'  :-\ Which is pretty on-topic considering that's the only reason you beat anyone, in any fight.. ever.. toplel.

hu3hu3 defcamp strong to duel and bow like archer >//////////////< xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Seekers aren't a broken class. They're relatively useless and unplayed.

Now, 2.86 GoF sins and Spark wizards? Oh boy.. You'd be in trouble now wouldn't you if you couldn't camp defense and press 'Spark'  :-\ Which is pretty on-topic considering that's the only reason you beat anyone, in any fight.. ever.. toplel.

hu3hu3 defcamp strong to duel and bow like archer >//////////////< xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is why when I suggested replacing the VIT on the dual edges with 5 ATK lvls, and restrict the new edges for seekers only, people started saying that seekers are OP as they are and don't need a boost, yet dealing 600 non crits to barbs and missing like fck while getting hit 3-fold back; but yeah, the hypocrisy is high.
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:45 am by Vermilion

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can't believe Cleric aren't nerfed yet for duel or in playoff in general.

SOG / sleep spam is so easy and unfair.
Every clown starting to play cleric can do it and win all server.
I'm tired to see cleric which oneshoot barb on SOG with plume because the barb use metal resist instead of expel. So tired.
Remove sog/sleep for duel I think.

Sins are fine right now, the last nerf of 5atk lvl fixed everything.
They have a small lack of defense lvl, but it's ok, the fact they can 3 spark sometimes by luck if enough chi save them.
I think class like cleric and sin just should be DQ if no winner at the end of the fight.

And anyway 1v1'er are ego players who don't have friend to mass pk and there are no funs to do 1v1. Close this thread, discussion is pointless.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
replace playoff with randomised pts for 2vs2 3v3 much more fun :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
tbh i like the idea of geting first 16 people
making squads of 2 with randomizer.org
put them to fight
and to be 1st 2nd and 3rd place but for the party members (members of 1st party each geting winner pack, 2nd team 2nd , 3rd )
with same rewards and title as 1v1 event or make a new whole title system for it idk

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
I dont participate in playoffs but I'd say +1 to limiting the use of SoG. However I dont think the GMs have a choice with the duel part. Some 1v1s can last forever for example bm vs barb. The event would last for hours

Best is me.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Instead of complaining about Sin and mage beeing OP because they win plays offs most the time you should complain about some classes NEVER winning playoffs and they need to be fixed.

And trust me barb is not one of those classes that never win playoffs and need to be helped.

I feel the only thing this topic is bringing is there will be a nerf on SOG. wich is weird because there is maybe 1 EP in 5 round of playoffs. Why nerf them, they arent dominating.

like i said before, accept some classes are good at certain roles.

Go to playoffs on a psy or EA and see how you like that. Some classes just not ment to 1v1.
Lol i fak you

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nerf the amount of sog/invoke in playoff  :police: