Epic Perfect World

Warning - PK from Yesterday, this time without the Princess

Kizumbau

any video vs Artifex? or your pc going off-mode when u pk vs us?  :police:
what?

PK vs China is way more fun because even if they were as arrogant and annoying as you are(which I bet is not possible) we can't understand what they say :normal-2:

Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:30 am by Kizumbau

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
what?

PK vs China is way more fun because even if they were as arrogant and annoying as you are(which I bet is not possible) we can't understand what they say :normal-2:
I am sorry artifex hurt your feelings  :(

Kizumbau

I am sorry artifex hurt your feelings  :(
nowhere near that ;) :normal-29:

Just telling Auspicious why you see more pk of Warning vs China than Warning vs Artifex. And whoever gets their feelings hurt over a game, should seek help immediately.
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:54 am by Kizumbau

Offline Rumi

• x x x
nowhere near that ;) :normal-29:

Just telling Auspicious why you see more pk of Warning vs China than Warning vs Artifex. And whoever gets their feelings hurt over a game, should seek help immediately.
I am confused then  ??? I guess I misunderstood because I don't know why it would matter otherwise if you didn't care what artifex say but I am happy your emotions are ok

Kizumbau

I am confused then  ??? I guess I misunderstood because I don't know why it would matter otherwise if you didn't care what artifex say but I am happy your emotions are ok
I can't see how you could've supposed my emotions were involved in that reply I posted. :normal-43:

Actually, it seems like you, judging by some sigs and screenshots I've seen (because I barely log) are the ones who are mad and hurt about Warning not giving you PK. I simply stated the reason. :police: :normal-1:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
this is not pk dude
its not at 8pm and u are not trashtalked
this cant be pk lol

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I can't see how you could've supposed my emotions were involved in that reply I posted. :normal-43:

Actually, it seems like you, judging by some sigs and screenshots I've seen (because I barely log) are the ones who are mad and hurt about Warning not giving you PK. I simply stated the reason. :police: :normal-1:
well I figured, it must be emotions because otherwise why would it matter?  you are obviously putting what artifex says before the actual game: pk.  meaning you are giving up pk, just because of what artifex has been saying.  and if you actually just wanted to enjoy the game and didn't care what artifex is saying because, like you said, it doesn't hurt or affect your feelings, then why would it affect the game for you to the point where you give up pk?  just explaining why I said what I did, and why I supposed your emotions were involved (this isn't drama for anyone who read this and think this is)

idk about anyone else, I can't speak about how other people feel when I can't know.  I just think the whole thing is amusing tbh... especially when I've heard people say (they actually said this) that pedro forces artifex to put their alts in china LOL

Kizumbau

well I figured, it must be emotions because otherwise why would it matter?  you are obviously putting what artifex says before the actual game: pk.  meaning you are giving up pk, just because of what artifex has been saying.  and if you actually just wanted to enjoy the game and didn't care what artifex is saying because, like you said, it doesn't hurt or affect your feelings, then why would it affect the game for you to the point where you give up pk?  just explaining why I said what I did, and why I supposed your emotions were involved (this isn't drama for anyone who read this and think this is)

idk about anyone else, I can't speak about how other people feel when I can't know.  I just think the whole thing is amusing tbh... especially when I've heard people say (they actually said this) that pedro forces artifex to put their alts in china LOL
It doesn't hurt or affects my feelings but it IS annoying to pk with people who will never admit they lost and fill every warning video with shit like the comment I replied to in the first place. Getting annoyed over something doesn't equal getting your feelings hurt, use  your words correctly, and I'm obviously not putting your senseless trashtalk before the game, I actually can't even log for Artifex timezone :normal-43:
We didn't give up pk as you can clearly see in this video.
Nobody has ever said Pedro's "forcing" that I call bs, but there are alts in there and it's not because they want to learn the culture. :normal-2:

anyway, I gotta go now have a good night.
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:16 am by Kizumbau

Offline Rumi

• x x x
It doesn't hurt or affects my feelings but it IS annoying to pk with people who will never admit they lost and fill every warning video with shit like the comment I replied to in the first place. Getting annoyed over something doesn't equal getting your feelings hurt, use  your words correctly, and I'm obviously not putting your senseless trashtalk before the game, I actually can't even log for Artifex timezone :normal-43:
We didn't give up pk as you can clearly see in this video.
Nobody has ever said Pedro's "forcing" that I call bs, but there are alts in there and it's not because they want to learn the culture. :normal-2:
so clearly it makes you a little mad...

never said you did

yes, someone has said that, not even I could make that sht up...

and if there are like 5 alts in there does not mean an entire alliance if that's what you are thinking :normal-9: 5 ≠ 200

bye bye  :normal-36:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Drama inc over pk irrelevant to a specific faction

Nice video

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Idk wre these idiots coming from... even tho they make the thread popular but also locked...
Plz stay away from the thread if its not related to you or your guild...
OT: Nice video Snail c:
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:50 am by Thirujo

Play it as just a ******* game ;)