Epic Perfect World

Nw dead?

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
name all nations Frost and make same colors and hide nationscore so noone sees how good their nation is till the end...
Looooool +1 or just modify the names of the nations. Make em fun :P
Just dont make any frost/ice/water referenced nation lol
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
+1 Actually is a good idea to hide nation scores till the end 

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

siergrain

name all nations Frost and make same colors and hide nationscore so noone sees how good their nation is till the end...
And then u open map and realise "oh well im still in light"

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
It's a shame the team assignment system cant force the teams to be even (sending people into the lowest population team). I notice the numbers always skew quite a bit pretty quickly with everyone jumping out until they get frost. I guess the issue is that it cant calculate how many will be in the next squad assigned to make it (nearly) even. It's probably just totally random anyway.

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
changing Nation names and colors and hide scores till the end is really good idea xD

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
And then u open map and realise "oh well im still in light"
dmn dude where is ur guide ....
help us to fix nw plz ... :'( :'( :'(

Offline Kia

I guess removing the 2nd pass only made things worse. Now you don't even get a chance to reunite with your squadmembers.
5 people of our squad dced on join last night. Hooray.

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
what about completely revamping their colors and names? 

Frost >  Wood Nation
Fire>  Ice Nation
Light>  Metal Nation
Dark>   just keep dark ran out of creativity  ^-^

these are just examples

prob if we do this people,  Will get confused about which one is the best and will stop reloging to their other 13232327 ALTS

aaaand iam not doing this for myself or anything like that i just want the event to be more fun for the entire server much love too everyone <3
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I guess removing the 2nd pass only made things worse. Now you don't even get a chance to reunite with your squadmembers.
5 people of our squad dced on join last night. Hooray.

Make sure your squad doesn't enter on the minute it starts, wait for a minute, it's the main cause for dc upon entering. If not >the< cause.

Offline AutumnAngel

• Beginner
I was wondering, would it be possible to, "remove" NW and make a completly different system instead? Like Castles War, 2 "nations" defend their land, differents play grounds, objectives and all? You still get the same rewards, and people won't be disapointed of not being on a "specific" team...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was wondering, would it be possible to, "remove" NW and make a completly different system instead? Like Castles War, 2 "nations" defend their land, differents play grounds, objectives and all? You still get the same rewards, and people won't be disapointed of not being on a "specific" team...
I cannot do that without full game and server source. And even then something like this is impossible to implement by one person.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
OMG this Wolf guy gets smarty pants ;)

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I actually love this idea lol. Too bad it doesnt make any sense since obviously every frost nation would be attacking each other( i know it was meant as a  joke but im trying to take it seriously)  Maybe rename all the nations  to something else and change the colors if possible but then people will start saying nation in the north of map always wins  :)) (dont know if its possible)

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The idea of one entry per IP was mentioned. While this is a bad idea on account of people living together, why not have a nation-lock on IP. So that anyone using the same IP will get the same nation as everyone else on that IP? It makes it so that people living together always get the same nation as eachother, even if one DCs.

Or is that not possible? I can see it being so, sadly. But I think that might work.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
The idea of one entry per IP was mentioned. While this is a bad idea on account of people living together, why not have a nation-lock on IP. So that anyone using the same IP will get the same nation as everyone else on that IP? It makes it so that people living together always get the same nation as eachother, even if one DCs.

Or is that not possible? I can see it being so, sadly. But I think that might work.
+1 ^-^
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)