Epic Perfect World

Card Bosses

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What is outdated about GV?
maybe the instance isnt challenging enough
id srsly revamp it with TT 2-3 mobs to make it challenging and keep it in card bosses
this would make it fun for people who are abusing the sls farm : D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
there is no pk in there LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL... sorry... i like Delta and i would love it if there would be a good reward at the end that makes it worth running again
Well there is.. last boss drops 18 damascene ores. 

id srsly revamp it with TT 2-3 mobs to make it challenging and keep it in card bosses
But the instance and the rewards were mainly designed for level 130-149 players in the time when leveling was still not so easy. GV used to be really popular back then. Or maybe it's PV that needs a nerf?  But at this point I guess revamping GV would be nice. But what would we put there? I have no idea.. Every instance has its use and they pretty much cover everything well.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Well there is.. last boss drops 18 damascene ores.
But the instance and the rewards were mainly designed for level 130-149 players in the time when leveling was still not so easy. GV used to be really popular back then. Or maybe it's PV that needs a nerf?  But at this point I guess revamping GV would be nice. But what would we put there? I have no idea.. Every instance has its use and they pretty much cover everything well.
make it that last 3 bosses quest gives 3 Seals of war (each boss 1 seal) and an item that u will rename etc
with 10 of those items u can craft at npc a genie 125/150
this would mean 14h farm for a 125/150 genie for those who need a decent genie and dont wanna pay or cant farm 5-7k ec to buy an overpriced one from worldchat : D
the genie should be made untradeble and account stashable so who wants to farm it cant sell it and its made for self-use

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You shush. No one is abusing the sls farm unless they bring their 6 alts for GV, which I already stated in the previous post, not many people do. They'd rather bring those same six alts for Faction Base Trials and get quadruple the money that sls give.

2-3 mobs would not make it fun. It would make it MORE time consuming (not only to find squads but to actually fricking do it) and boring, which is the whole point of my original post.

130-149 players are unable to do GV now unless they have those alts I am talking about in my previous post because there is literally no one that does GV in world chat or else-wise. It's unlikely that these 130-149 players that need GV actually have alts because they're too busy focusing on leveling that one toon to 150.

The point of this thread is that GV is time consuming, hard to find a squad for, and boring. No one wants to sit through 3 waves for card bosses or BH, let alone sit there for an hour (or longer) for whatever other reward can be thought of.

make it that last 3 bosses quest gives 3 Seals of war (each boss 1 seal) and an item that u will rename etc
with 10 of those items u can craft at npc a genie 125/150
this would mean 14h farm for a 125/150 genie for those who need a decent genie and dont wanna pay or cant farm 5-7k ec to buy an overpriced one from worldchat : D
the genie should be made untradeble and account stashable so who wants to farm it cant sell it and its made for self-use
Untradable and unable to be account stashed, you run into the same problem as you did with Lunar TMs; players that farm their asses off to get their stupid genie and then new players who struggle to find a squad in a few months.

14 hours to farm? Again. I don't even want to sit in there for an hour (plus depending on how long it takes to FIND PEOPLE.)
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:44 pm by ᘝ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡Aʟʏx

Offline Nea

• Game Master
You shush. No one is abusing the sls farm unless they bring their 6 alts for GV, which I already stated in the previous post, not many people do. They'd rather bring those same six alts for Faction Base Trials and get quadruple the money that sls give.

2-3 mobs would not make it fun. It would make it MORE time consuming (not only to find squads but to actually fricking do it) and boring, which is the whole point of my original post.
130-149 players are unable to do GV now unless they have those alts I am talking about in my previous post because there is literally no one that does GV in world chat or else-wise. It's unlikely that these 130-149 players that need GV actually have alts because they're too busy focusing on leveling that one toon to 150.

The point of this thread is that GV is time consuming, hard to find a squad for, and boring. No one wants to sit through 3 waves for card bosses or BH, let alone sit there for an hour (or longer) for whatever other reward can be thought of.
Untradable and unable to be account stashed, you run into the same problem as you did with Lunar TMs; players that farm their asses off to get their stupid genie and then new players who struggle to find a squad in a few months.

14 hours to farm? Again. I don't even want to sit in there for an hour (plus depending on how long it takes to FIND PEOPLE.)
1 gv/ day
in 2 weeks u are done just by afking on a bp'ed seeker or sht, no1  would stay awake 14h straight for it
infact
HALF EPW ABUSES SLS FARM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
did u even see the market?
after each 2x there are people with 300 + SLS in their bags
lmao

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
1 gv/ day
in 2 weeks u are done just by afking on a bp'ed seeker or sht, no1  would stay awake 14h straight for it
infact
HALF EPW ABUSES SLS FARM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
did u even see the market?
after each 2x there are people with 300 + SLS in their bags
lmao
You are seriously exaggerating. And even if you're not, you do realize those are people who have done card bosses numerous times off of x2 just to save up like 200 hammerfall cards, right? Eliminating GV won't help with this problem because they clearly have those six different no-lifed accounts I am talking about.

You can't afk in GV, there are mobs that seal and stun, so sorry to burst your bubble there.