Epic Perfect World

BP for Veno

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
When will anyone finally grasp that the damn Veno has a FOX FORM with MELEE skills for a reason and that reason says they're not a pure caster class that can sometimes decide to hit shit x.x
All the acting as if this would change the Veno and everything about the class so dramatically...
Veno would still be kinda forced to take the patakas for damage (claws and fists don't work for the veno, dunno about axes and such) and to even use skills
And KEEP the pataka and not just a low lvl mag weap for fox form change and such
BP would just make the life of those Venos easier that actually fully utilize the fox form for more than some speed (demon) or more def for some situations.
And this is coming from someone with a pure mag Veno so I'm not whining to get something nice for myself.. :|

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
My personal opinion...No, I don't think veno's should have BP. As "beardragon" said, and I quote:

Venos don't need BP as they should not be getting hit much, they have many ways to kept themselves from being hit. Plus they have a skill that allows them to heal themselves up by switching MP and HP values and a self heal skill.

Metabolic Boost is a great plus for veno's. (Healing Skill)

And Soul Transfusion (Switches MP to HP)

That's more than enough. And charms being so cheap for HP and MP, that's already a huge advantage.

Just my opinion.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Chire

some comments here make me facefoot...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unfortunately skill editing is technically not possible, so even if people liked this this idea, it couldn't be implemented :/

Offline Cocor3

You have not read the description of Bloodpaint, congratulations on having no idea. o.o
BP heals for MELEE hits. MELEEEEEE.

lol archers can be melee ...so give em bp:)