Epic Perfect World

Red baby Quest

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
  • Characters: KissMeKwik SugarVenom TrashMagic SweetMess FallenVenus
  • Faction: Aquaflame
I had a problem doing the Red Baby quest today. After picking it up,  I went to the Lemur just outside North Arch, but when I used the whip, it (the whip) disappeared. However the lemur kept on chasing me and I was changing into the different animals. I went back to see if quest npc would maybe give me another whip, but she didn't have any quest available (of course - I didn't really expect her to, but I had to see), so I couldn't complete the quest. I tried to relog, but I was unable to log out - although maybe that was because at the time of the SS I was a teddy bear... but I had the user interface hidden so had to retake the SS to post it.  I don't know if this has been reported but I can't see it among the more recent topics on here.  
Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:25 am by Gaia

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
I had a problem doing the Red Baby quest today. After picking it up,  I went to the Lemur just outside North Arch, but when I used the whip, it (the whip) disappeared. However the lemur kept on chasing me and I was changing into the different animals. I went back to see if quest npc would maybe give me another whip, but she didn't have any quest available (of course - I didn't really expect her to, but I had to see), so I couldn't complete the quest. I don't know if this has been reported but I can't see it among the more recent topics on here.
You doing the quest wrong. You don't need to turn Lemur into animal, you need to turn YOURSELF into animal, to become rabbit etc. This can be done either by someone using Whip ON you, or you attacking Lemur until he make you the required animal.

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
I see, thank you very much.  So I don't need to use the whip? I mean the whip was only part of it, the Lemur did turn me into animals - I think all of them, but I wasn't able to get the Red Baby. The only other time I did this, I got the Red Baby to hand in, but then was given a wand where it says to turn someone into a squirrel but it doesn't work in SZ. This was on another char, so I have actually never finished the quest, but have managed to get the Red baby before now. Oh well, I shall try again now it's reset. Thanks again!

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
I see, thank you very much. So I don't need to use the whip? I mean the whip was only part of it, the Lemur did turn me into animals - I think all of them, but I wasn't able to get the Red Baby. The only other time I did this, I got the Red Baby to hand in, but then was given a wand where it says to turn someone into a squirrel but it doesn't work in SZ. This was on another char, so I have actually never finished the quest, but have managed to get the Red baby before now. Oh well, I shall try again now it's reset. Thanks again!

Use the Whips on the actual red babies, the things on the ground near the bunny.

Then u get the quest to turn into an animal.

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
Thank you! I had completely forgotten about  that. I've only done this quest once (and then not to completion), about a week ago - and I used it on the lemur yesterday... >.<

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Don't forget to use the whip you need to select a red baby target then open your inventory and right click the whip.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
Thanks for all the help guys. Loving the people on this forum!
I've now managed to do the quest.
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:04 am by Gaia