Epic Perfect World - Boredom

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Insanitarius

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Personally I feel the trashtalk is the reason why any faction wouldn't want to come out and PK against another if they don't have the same numbers. It's easy to get heated, and I've done it myself, I get where you're coming from and I sorta agree but I think it makes a few factions 'scared' to come PK the biggest on the server.
 Its not the trashtalk that ruined pk for the two guilds ( Artifex and Warning ) . There is quite a few other reasons that kind of "killed" artifex vs warning pk . And no dont ask me to name them else warning ppl will say I hate warning and artifex will say I hate artifex ect. which will end up locking this thread . 
 Anyway nice video master mage Sab ;3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Personally I feel the trashtalk is the reason why any faction wouldn't want to come out and PK against another if they don't have the same numbers. It's easy to get heated, and I've done it myself, I get where you're coming from and I sorta agree but I think it makes a few factions 'scared' to come PK the biggest on the server.
Idk if it's the trash talk that makes other smaller factions not wanting to come and pk. It's tough for some factions to actually get people.

Its not the trashtalk that ruined pk for the two guilds ( Artifex and Warning ) . There is quite a few other reasons that kind of "killed" artifex vs warning pk.

This basically sums up the reason.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

icyyuki

Always enjoy high quality vid :normal-8: :normal-23:

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Congratulations on DT and nice video. We tele'd out because we were 2 1/2 PTs less than you lot. Anyhow, for the time we were in it was fun and a good PK challenge. I don't see the need to constantly trash each other because this is just a game. Looking forward to more PK in the future...
Thanks man. And i wasn't trash talking or any thing, i just gave a description of what happened, since the pk vs warning in the video is about 30 seconds, so i felt like explaining how they szed and bailed out of the pk. On another note, trash talk increases the competitive spirit within players in pk, most people see it as a negative thing, but trust me, it's the only reason why PK in Private servers is so much fun. I would rather be in a pk vs guilds that trash talk, other than pk vs friendly guilds. Why? because trash talk will increase the try hard level, increase numbers, increase will to win, which is for sure something very interesting to face. I rather face try hard guilds than a mediocre non trash talking guild.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nice video dude, good music + quality

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
onli mage that i respect cuz black and god lvl player

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Dude so bad, die to weeaboo boy, Diogo. 

Offline ℐℎαℵℯℓℓℯ

• ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  • Characters: Jhanelle
  • Faction: N/A
nice video, and i see changing tome,weapon, and accs.  etc. :) awesome +1

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Dude so bad, die to weeaboo boy, Diogo.
did you just call me a weeaboo? bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are biggest weeaboo after me.

good video sab. fun 1v1s too.

eternalagony23

Nice gamplay sab dude 
Definitely high factor mage

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid sab enjoyed it ^^

Vegas

Boredom cause epic is boring, good video tho  :police:

Offline Sab