Epic Perfect World

Why do prices differ?

Offline Naneun

Sorry, I'm new to EPW just played for a month. I have this question.

Accessories don't have any requirement.
Dragonscales Necks
Warsong Belts
Dragon Rings

Why do prices differ from a Dragon Might Ring #1(For example) to Dragon Might Ring #2
DMR #1: is a STR+11 and DEX+11
DMR #2: is a DEX+22

When you can reset your stats????

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Sorry, I'm new to EPW just played for a month. I have this question.

Accessories don't have any requirement.
Dragonscales Necks
Warsong Belts
Dragon Rings

Why do prices differ from a Dragon Might Ring #1(For example) to Dragon Might Ring #2
DMR #1: is a STR+11 and DEX+11
DMR #2: is a DEX+22

When you can reset your stats????
Sometimes, like on an archer, you have the least amount of strength you can have and can't restat anymore. That's why the 22 dex rings are worth a bit more.

Offline Naneun

Ahh.. that totally answered my question.. Thanks :)

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Two main factors.

1) Gear switching. Though for most classes it's only neck/belt. Simply put, you need consistency, and the best way to get it is by having the same stat (rather than trying to buy mismatched ornas).

2) Cosmetics (the prettiest looking engrave wins). 11dex x2 > 11dex & 11str. 2atklv x2 > all. Though the different between 2atklv 10-11magic and 4atklv is minimal, people pay 10x (100k+ ec), just to get 4atklv ornas since they're extremely rare and worthwhile if you're a min-maxer.

Offline Naneun

Ohh... I suggest EPW should make Q and A thread so that noobs like me won't have to create thread

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Because 

Logic 404 not found.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Ohh... I suggest EPW should make Q and A thread so that noobs like me won't have to create thread
They have one, it's called the boards Search function.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
2) Cosmetics (the prettiest looking engrave wins)
I am happy I'm not the only person who calls engraves pretty

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I am happy I'm not the only person who calls engraves pretty
I had 11 str 10 mag ring.
I bought 11 mag 10 mag engrave ring just to make it look prettier and+I do not like restating str into mag.
So i totally get you.

Offline Naneun

They have one, it's called the boards Search function.
Yeah that's effective.. but there is NO GUARANTEE that you can find one.. just like mine i search it before i created a thread. 
You browse to thousands of post o_O.. unless you have the perfect keyword.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Besides there is very little people that farm engraved necks/belts, and just sell rtc (ready to craft) as using all the mats to get good engraves would cost too much. Thereby meaning that when there is a +22 dex DS neck being sold, they will sell it for a f*ck tonne because they can and no-one else will be selling...

Everything over-priced as hell on EPW D:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sometimes, like on an archer, you have the least amount of strength you can have and can't restat anymore. That's why the 22 dex rings are worth a bit more.
Pretty much this,
My psy for example.. a belt with 11 mag 11 str is worthless for her because she has 2x mag 1x str on all her gears and can not restat anymore str from ornaments.