Epic Perfect World

Custom Fashion

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
This was suggested before i think.  Well i even suggested it to aga. and offered to make all the custom requests myself for free.

but aga said he wont add custom fash for money for the same reasons he's not adding custom titles or weapons or anything else that requires patching.

p.s. imo, it'll open the doors to more glitches and issues, i.e. people complaining their fash doesn't look the way they wanted, or it's glitching out, etc. etc.  now multiply that by half the player population of the server. = GG.

As for faction specific fash, i like the idea but too many guilds would want their own fash. With players always guild hopping and making new guilds with the same group of people and what not it'll be a pain ;o

unless, you make the requirement for the eligibility reasonably high. I.e. guilds must own atleast 4 TW lands in order to request a custom fac. fash.
Also, put a timer on it, so players that leave the guild won't be walking around with said guild's fash o.o     <- just food for thought incase we do lean towards implementing custom guild fash.
Then guilds will fight over who has better fash. :rolleyes: X guild got nicer fash than us GM change.
Custom things just for a guild or some ppl not gonna work. Or donations, there are always ppl that gonna complain.

And srsly fashion? Making custom fashion for donation will end up with at least half the server QQing (the girls). 
Not everyone can donate or wants to and last thing I wanna farm for now is fashion.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Then guilds will fight over who has better fash. :rolleyes: X guild got nicer fash than us GM change.
Custom things just for a guild or some ppl not gonna work. Or donations, there are always ppl that gonna complain.

And srsly fashion? Making custom fashion for donation will end up with at least half the server QQing (the girls).
Not everyone can donate or wants to and last thing I wanna farm for now is fashion.
Then how about putting it in event forge... or something...ET required 

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 I think Echo is busy enough already :normal-28:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I mean, I could probably be able to deal with it for a short amount of time.
Thing is, it would take away from me doing anything else, you know how many people would jump on that train?
It would eventually just end up being too much. I can imagine going back and forth with someone, they keep saying they want this or that changed, or they completely changed their mind.
Plus most of the requests wouldn't be possible for me to even do in the first place, knowing how some people are lol

Guild fashion has been considered on multiple occasions, it just never happened.

The only things that would probably work, would be contests or event rewards, not so much a donation option.
Donation shirts for guilds would be a better option too, since there's an actual set template and shirts aren't hard.
But that isn't necessarily up to me for it to be set as an option.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
-1 , all cant donate....still would be fun with guild's unique fash anyways.
Insanitarius

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Your fashan with this latest patch was fantastic!

I especially loved the male collar and necklaces.  I thought maybe I could try to ask for some female necklaces/collars such as the ones from:

-brawler jacket
-icelace dress
-maiden top
-bar fighter top (tie)
-burlesque top

( I am not asking for all of these just some I like)

Thanks!

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
^ This. Would be unique for most guilds.
only if you pay