Epic Perfect World

Ah-HA!

Mrai

What? Ponies are freakin' awesome.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
@Ve

You said i was always right. That means when i said i made you bow, that ment you did, since im always right...right?

Context win!

MageTank

DAMN YOU.
QQ

Mrai

@Ve

You said i was always right. That means when i said i made you bow, that ment you did, since im always right...right?

Context win!

MageTank
You spelled meant wrong. LOL.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You spelled meant wrong. LOL.

He also didn't capitalize his I's.

Mrai

He also didn't capitalize his I's.
Oh well. I'm not gonna grammar nazi over that one, or anything constantly. I just wanted to prove that he wasn't ALWAYS right. LOL.
Besides, if I were constantly a grammar nazi, I'd spend more time fixing grammar than doing anything else.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Oh well. I'm not gonna grammar nazi over that one, or anything constantly. I just wanted to prove that he wasn't ALWAYS right. LOL.
Besides, if I were constantly a grammar nazi, I'd spend more time fixing grammar than doing anything else.

I know. I'm just being a pain. Honestly, I have nothing better to do right now...

Mrai

I know. I'm just being a pain. Honestly, I have nothing better to do right now...
Nor do I. It's 8pm, and I'm brainfried from my GED testing earlier tonight. It's my time to relaxxx.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nor do I. It's 8pm, and I'm brainfried from my GED testing earlier tonight. It's my time to relaxxx.

7pm here, and my brain is fried from school all day, trying to get caught up and trying to get ahead at the same time.
I'm just chilling on Skype. xD

Mrai

7pm here, and my brain is fried from school all day, trying to get caught up and trying to get ahead at the same time.
I'm just chilling on Skype. xD

Eh, I'm just kinda.. Sittin here, sippin' a strawberry daiquiri Sobe. Watching Iron Man and stuff, listening to brony music. Dunno how I do it. Hurr. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Eh, I'm just kinda.. Sittin here, sippin' a strawberry daiquiri Sobe. Watching Iron Man and stuff, listening to brony music. Dunno how I do it. Hurr.

And now you make me want a strawberry daiquiri.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
 8) Impossible to bow when lying down, so I'll just salute to your win lol. 

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Mrai

And now you make me want a strawberry daiquiri.
They're delicious. x_ x

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
They're delicious. x_ x

I know. D: I want one so badly now. ._.

Mrai

I know. D: I want one so badly now. ._.
Then go get one?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼