Epic Perfect World

Battle/Evolved Blackest Cat (Basically the Tabby Cat, just re-coloured black)

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
I've always been curious about this pet, you can search for it in the Commission NPC, but I've never seen a player with it. Could we maybe get it added as an ET pet, or something obtainable this Halloween. Please don't QQ that it will be OP, it's still fairly easy to click and can always be resized (It's not like it's even close to the size of the hamster) + Most Morai SF based skills/Absorb Soul 1 hit pets anyways.  Maybe make it a Defence based pet like the Fairy Fox so people don't complain since it's on the smaller side, or just make it the size of the Tiger pets (Maybe even both)?

Edit: I realize most people will probably still say no, but it's worth the cuteness to ask for. :police:
Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:46 am by Iah

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.
I've always been curious about this pet, you can search for it in the Commission NPC, but I've never seen a player with it. Could we maybe get it added as an ET pet, or something obtainable this Halloween. Please don't QQ that it will be OP, it's still fairly easy to click and can always be resized (It's not like it's even close to the size of the hamster) + Most Morai SF based skills/Absorb Soul 1 hit pets anyways.  Maybe make it a Defence based pet like the Fairy Fox so people don't complain since it's on the smaller side, or just make it the size of the Tiger pets (Maybe even both)?

Edit: I realize most people will probably still say no, but it's worth the cuteness to ask for. :police:
+111111111111111111111, all hands up in the air, yespls.
My friend and I have been talking about how bad we want this pet for at least a month.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Beatrice♥