Epic Perfect World

Donation Genies

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Stupid suggestion as usual, I wonder if you and a few others sit all day thinking what stupid thing to suggest here
i do this but im shy so I dont suggest. :C

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Stupid suggestion as usual, I wonder if you and a few others sit all day thinking what stupid thing to suggest here
Do you just sit around and troll forums all day?  :tiger-30:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
i do this but im shy so I dont suggest. :C
You are bad

Do you just sit around and troll forums all day?  :tiger-30:
Perhaps :normal-37:

scatterer3

+-1,
one of the main attraction to this server is the fact rl$$ won't give you any particular advantage over non donators, other than getting your shit faster which is acceptable.
As for the many decent players that have 134/150 genies, they got it the hard way too (or just bought it of another player's hard work :p, either way someone worked patiently enough for it).
If you must implement such genies, i'd suggest it to be added to boutique shop ingame so people can get it through voting to make it fair. Rather than just make it exclusive to donators. That way donators can still get it faster through donatons and non donators aren't left out of anything either.
+1 to Shinigami's post. Or let's leave it as it is. The main function in EPW: obstacle = suggestion. Noobs need better genie cuz failure xP.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I think you know, you lost to me yesterday on Solipsism + RieI then said custom isn't for you, then left guild and said you were going back to retail. Was simple to be honest, also you didn't use them before you knew either of us since they weren't invented then. Little poser
Tfw old and "good" mages feel the need to make fake scores against me as a brand new to server first ever time on custom mage. :police:
Cuz I never faught soplism, I did ask a few times but got turned down.

I did lose to riel though, As I've said a few times in this thread already, I am a new player. Without endgame armors and new to custom servers in general. No shame in learning. However it's neat that you decided to respond to only my off topic part and not the rest.

As for 130 genies being a possibility, thats exactly what I was looking for, a genie thats about equal just to bridge the gap. As for roomis idea...a spirit farming instance seems way better than genie box, doesnt waste inventory space.

infernchidhu

Tfw old and "good" mages feel the need to make fake scores against me as a brand new to server first ever time on custom mage. :police:
Cuz I never faught soplism, I did ask a few times but got turned down.

I did lose to riel though, As I've said a few times in this thread already, I am a new player. Without endgame armors and new to custom servers in general. No shame in learning. However it's neat that you decided to respond to only my off topic part and not the rest.

As for 130 genies being a possibility, thats exactly what I was looking for, a genie thats about equal just to bridge the gap. As for roomis idea...a spirit farming instance seems way better than genie box, doesnt waste inventory space.
No one gives a fk take your unknown e-peen contest to world chat or pms kiddo

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
No one gives a fk take your unknown e-peen contest to world chat or pms kiddo
Post farming? Stay on topic imo.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW