Epic Perfect World

Good bye guys... :<

Offline SeemsLegit

Well, since everyone seems to be making a good bye post, I'll make one aswell...
It's been fun guys...but the time has come for me to go eat dinner...(in 50 mins) So...I must say good bye qq
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
Well, since everyone seems to be making a good bye post, I'll make one aswell...
It's been fun guys...but the time has come for me to go eat dinner...(in 50 mins) So...I must say good bye qq
OH NOOOO!!! ANOTHER MAN BITES THE DUST! :( WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Offline GorDy

bye :D
BlackViking - 150 Demon Barb

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
GRIM DON'T SCARE ME people are quitting left and right x___________________x
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SeemsLegit

I must go now. Good bye qq
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline GorDy

I not waiting longer ._. good bye guys.
BlackViking - 150 Demon Barb

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Seems legit.
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline SeemsLegit

Seems legit.
What you did there...I see it.   :-\
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Mrai

Grim you dork.. >u >

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Wait let me get on wakka...
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.