Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
u died 10 times just by typing this...
aaaha

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
aaaha

LOL wtf... The ratio increased to 9001-1 right now..
Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:19 pm by Mira

LillySatou

My EP showed 3:1 k/d. So...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i guess its somewhat bugged for EPs ?
Well it's not really bugged, I realized that it doesn't count the deaths (and kills for the opponent) if you were in white name state.

infernchidhu

Well it's not really bugged, I realized that it doesn't count the deaths (and kills for the opponent) if you were in white name state.
wow for all these years white name kills weren't counted......damn

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i see
add dmg to heals gm....
LOOOOOL

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
is this going to change at all, or stay this way?  I don't mind either way, I just want to know if I have to farm red name now or no :c

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If it's not bugged, then that's intentional? Thereby just encouraging red name farming D:
I'm forever white name so that's why my KD is only 1.2 ffs

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If it's not bugged, then that's intentional? Thereby just encouraging red name farming D:
I'm forever white name so that's why my KD is only 1.2 ffs
It doesn't matter if you are a white name. Simply putting, your kill is not counted if you killed a white name person, just like your death is not counted if you didn't have pink/red name. 
So if you had red name all the time your death count would most likely be higher and the KDR lower. 
is this going to change at all, or stay this way?  I don't mind either way, I just want to know if I have to farm red name now or no :c
Yes it can be changed, because the ranking has other mechanisms which protect against alt farming, so it wouldn't hurt after all. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It doesn't matter if you are a white name. Simply putting, your kill is not counted if you killed a white name person, just like your death is not counted if you didn't have pink/red name.
So if you had red name all the time your death count would most likely be higher and the KDR lower.
Welp. I shouldn't be complaining then xD