Epic Perfect World

Reset Assassin skills

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
can remove hammer skill from barb too plz :-X :-X :-X :-X
The original stun would probably proc more tbh  :police:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
The original stun would probably proc more tbh  :police:
i would say +1 to remove these shiit u said , if they remove hammer skill : )
and when u calling him F1 sin , look urself , hammer 3spark occult and aps ..
not gona make drama but ur kinda F1,F2 barb too

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i would say +1 to remove these shiit u said , if they remove hammer skill : )
and when u calling him F1 sin , look urself , hammer 3spark occult and aps ..
not gona make drama but ur kinda F1,F2 barb too
All APS classes are F1 + F2.
Barb's don't have the means to play like sins do though. We don't have a max HP reduction built into a 50% APS decrease.. And we also don't have GoF 2.86 claws with mastery.

tbh. I'd be fine with ALL classes losing their primals. I enjoyed the game a lot more when there wasn't EZ mode combo skills.

Vegas

tbh. I'd be fine with ALL classes losing their primals. I enjoyed the game a lot more when there wasn't EZ mode combo skills.
Agreed.

infernchidhu

Remove archer primal skills they are too opd  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Barb's don't have the means to play like sins do though. We don't have a max HP reduction built into a 50% APS decrease.. And we also don't have GoF 2.86 claws with mastery.

u cant be F1 F2 on wr when u should have nice timing on stun ....
u qqing about def camper sins , they camp def when tidal is off so its for 30 sec or more or less idc
but about u , "I JUST SAW THIS dont qq and make drama , u use mdef ring and rest shiit def vs wf and said "i wont die " vs laila at hhv if u still remember that . so dont qq about  def camper sins while they camp def after tidal and u camp def till u get ur target in stun

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

No dude Frozen Flame is just too fun to use

Vegas

No dude Frozen Flame is just too fun to use
Easy mode skill that can hiero after pyrogram. Emberstorm was more interesting and glacial snare + hail storm hierod. FF only good for chi and damage if you're dark 

LillySatou

-1 wouldn't change much if at all anything

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Now my view.
It's a suggestion made by someone who'd want his way of playing to be challenging (in other words probably underpowered), but on the other hand it would take the fun from the 90% other players who prefer that build to be viable, like it is now (please do not tell me that DPH assassin is "OP" and too easy).

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Now my view.
It's a suggestion made by someone who'd want his way of playing to be challenging (in other words probably underpowered), but on the other hand it would take the fun from the 90% other players who prefer that build to be viable, like it is now (please do not tell me that DPH assassin is "OP" and too easy).
just add more cd for some skill
no1 would qq ..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Now my view.
easy to play it is
op not rlly
l0l
can u atleast please INCREASE COOLDOWN OF LIFE HUNTER AND ELIMINATION ?
life hunter cd to be 8 seconds and elimination 20
?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Now my view.
??? But DPH assassin is pretty OP and easy to play, considering anyone can spam 2 skills and get a lucky zerk crit and kill you 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
'2 spark elimination is too op reduce blablanla w/e'

Remove w/e these people qq about then inc qqs about 3 spark eliminations, not everyone can be happy just learn to get over it:police: