Epic Perfect World

I'm a nab, in total, hell yeah

Offline Fairchild

Hello,

my name's Vincent, I'm quite new here on my Seeker (Fairchild). And I'm not quite certain
if it's the right section, but I'll stand trial and ask some questions~ if you don't mind..

#1 I'm level 126 but, the Valley of Phoenix says I'm to weak to start the quest. What should I do?

#2 Quite many self-buffs of the Seeker seem to be based on C.Stones (yeah, I forgot the name). So I bought some, but yet nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

#3 Will I get punished very hard for posting here? ;-;

Thanks in advance!

Vin

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
If you already have done it once, you gotta ask someone to reset you, and when you go to take the quest again, take the FIRST option, otherwise the cave will say that you're too weak and the mobs will disapear.Maybe you bought the wrong stones?(i'm not sure about this one). And no, no punishments.unless aga feels like torturing you lol

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
1.  Be sure you have level 120 gear or you can just squad up with someone and open then they leave.

2. Check your weapon when you do the buffs.  There are three that have to do with Attack/Defense levels each of these is applied only to your weapon.  1 of the three only.  Krav Maga, Saber Rattle, or the one that you should always self-buff in my opinion Bladed Fervor.

3. Nah.  Just called a nab i guess lol but you did that.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Proschii

if you reset it thats will work Too :P

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
#2 Quite many self-buffs of the Seeker seem to be based on C.Stones (yeah, I forgot the name). So I bought some, but yet nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

The squad buffs Krav Manga and Saber Rattle for attack and defense levels used to cost mirages to cast them but that got removed in some update, you no longer need mirages to cast them. You don't need any item at all to cast any buffs.

Offline Fairchild

1.  Be sure you have level 120 gear or you can just squad up with someone and open then they leave.

2. Check your weapon when you do the buffs.  There are three that have to do with Attack/Defense levels each of these is applied only to your weapon.  1 of the three only.  Krav Maga, Saber Rattle, or the one that you should always self-buff in my opinion Bladed Fervor.

Thanks for the support, I'll try to get along with the hints as soon as I can log in again.
And about being nab...

but wait! How do I reset that dungeon..?

Rgds,

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
To reset.

Have someone invite you into squad.

Get them to pass the lead to you.

Drop squad and be sure to wait 60 seconds just in case of timer glitches or w/e.

Also, check your inventory for extra Tokens of Phoenix Valley and sell these on occasion if you are running the instance super fast.
I am.

Proschii

[

This is a nice way xD

Offline Fairchild

To reset.

Have someone invite you into squad.

Get them to pass the lead to you.

Drop squad and be sure to wait 60 seconds just in case of timer glitches or w/e.

Also, check your inventory for extra Tokens of Phoenix Valley and sell these on occasion if you are running the instance super fast.

Awesome! Will thus the dungeon also apply for the 125+ quest?

Thanks again!

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
That applies to any dungeon, not just PV.  Any dungeon that you enter.
I am.

Offline Fairchild

wait...there're more leveling places for 125+ than the phoenix valley?

Proschii

wait...there're more leveling places for 125+ than the phoenix valley?

FC~PV

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Well, in my opinion PV is best.  However, there is also FC or FFC. 

It is up north west on the map.  I think at the Teleport stone it is called Frost. 

The mobs there are all lv 140 and it takes about 45minutes on average to run it.  Even if you just walk through the whole thing in stealth and kill nothing it would take at least 15 minutes to go to all the spots that you have to go to....its long and annoying in my opinion, but like I said PV is best in my opinion..just one person here lol
I am.

Offline Fairchild

That'll do, thank you guys for the support~

Proschii

A
That'll do, thank you guys for the support~

AnyTime  :P