why are you on forums noob!

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
As sage barb all u need is.

F1 - Might Swyng
F2 - Bestial Onslaught
F3 - Stomp of the Beast King

Pres F1+F2+F3, if the enemy didnt die, press F1+F2+F3 again.
dmn im gona do it on my wb ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
try to use aoe stun wisely... buff your squad.... keep ppl debuffed with Frighten+Roar+maybe Devour... buff your squad.... keep dropping ppl from air... buff your squad... annoy ppl as much as you can with raging slap... BUFF YOUR SQUAD
this is "PRO" mass pk sage barb tip. :tiger-42:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
:)) haha thanks man :P I 1v1 quite a bit too and the only classes I find really hard not to die against are mages. Presuming i need better mdef vs them. I tend to spam mighty swing>penetrate armor>onslaught if they try to kite then the anti-mvmt debuff and catch up>mighty swing again and DPH..is that a decent combo or is there something else I could do? It gets somewhat predictable and many 1v1s end in draws because they're taking forever  :(
wear mag access(whether full or 3 parts plus r8 ring its up to you. having less than 20k mdef is really sad against them, you can use magic choco and ignore QQs to boost it further) use cornered beast so you get a 2nd life when he hits you with crit and combo(if he is any good at wiz it is almost a guarantee that he will much like a psy vs mystic).
watch out for blinding blaze wiz skill. for every hit the wiz does it gives a chance to immobilize us(can try to purify it or use invoke to pass the duration without being in danger of annihilation. both reversions are a big pain when it procs. one teleports you back away from 'em while the other will revert your HP bar 6 secs afterwards to the state it was when he used the skill(quite deadly i tell you). ALso if you see the flame buff icon casted on you hit Soul of fire genie skill to be immuned from fire  combo(nastiest combo in game). IF you have it on CD invoke or Spark(1,2,3 just time it so you evade at least 1 hit to have chance to live.)

Catching them is really a pain but once you do they have pdef buff and can switch gear(LOL tough aint it?) but you can debuff with devour/penetrate armor to lower their pdef buff plus tangling mire and hit him hard with skills. save ancestral rage for when he is almost dead and tries to kite without immune or sealing you (good chance to kill wiz with it). A dph Str barb hits really hard on debuffed AAs and LAs. Also when you catch up to him on tiger mode(a good wiz will bounce once you reach him so be careful of switching to humanoid too early. wew thats a lot just have fun man.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
I play both sage and demon barb. From my experience demon DPH is more suited for pk than sage. Demon barbs can still be fairly tanky, solid shield and elemental immune seem to save me a lot. The biggest difference from what I've seen is the crit boost demons get over sage. You being aps sage might close that gap a little so I'm curious about the build. Get to 150 and decide for yourself tho!

scatterer3

I think you should read what BAQWULF and Colorblind wrote.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
 ??? whew thanks for all the awesome tips guys :)cant wait to try all this out! Great tips here for any barb who wants em :P
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
If u got the gears for it u can also do 1v1s on sage wb, str build though. Although ppl seem to dislike sage wbs it can be pretty usefull if well played, ppl just prefer the easy 3spark aps spamming with demon wbs. Just try figure out your gameplay yourself and decide what and how u wanna play.
I already 1v1 a lot even at 147...most people laugh at first and then realize that im not so easy to kill after the duel goes for a few minutes...might switch full DPH tho as I've tried everything from full vit to full dex barb (seeing as im sage it didnt quite work lmao)
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
why is this on media section
Hehe...like a real pro who has never posted on forums before ... Yeah thats why its on media section  8) lol
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
wear mag access(whether full or 3 parts plus r8 ring its up to you. having less than 20k mdef is really sad against them, you can use magic choco and ignore QQs to boost it further) use cornered beast so you get a 2nd life when he hits you with crit and combo(if he is any good at wiz it is almost a guarantee that he will much like a psy vs mystic).
watch out for blinding blaze wiz skill. for every hit the wiz does it gives a chance to immobilize us(can try to purify it or use invoke to pass the duration without being in danger of annihilation. both reversions are a big pain when it procs. one teleports you back away from 'em while the other will revert your HP bar 6 secs afterwards to the state it was when he used the skill(quite deadly i tell you). ALso if you see the flame buff icon casted on you hit Soul of fire genie skill to be immuned from fire  combo(nastiest combo in game). IF you have it on CD invoke or Spark(1,2,3 just time it so you evade at least 1 hit to have chance to live.)

Catching them is really a pain but once you do they have pdef buff and can switch gear(LOL tough aint it?) but you can debuff with devour/penetrate armor to lower their pdef buff plus tangling mire and hit him hard with skills. save ancestral rage for when he is almost dead and tries to kite without immune or sealing you (good chance to kill wiz with it). A dph Str barb hits really hard on debuffed AAs and LAs. Also when you catch up to him on tiger mode(a good wiz will bounce once you reach him so be careful of switching to humanoid too early. wew thats a lot just have fun man.
And....what should i do if they use sutra? Try and AD, solid shield first, invoke? Cuz sutra...thats just painful vs non AA  ??? presuming i have cornered beast up before they use sutra
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
I wouldn't listen to half the things the people on this game have to say, that's my opinion though. I've played sage for a long time and it can easily out dd a demon barb. If you wanna be a spark spammer then play a sin or bm. 

Sage benefits a lot from dph. 10% more attack from strength of the titans than demons, and from 60% to 100% damage from sage axe mastery. You lose no damage in 3rd stage tiger form and gain chi faster spamming it than a demon would spamming his buff, as well as much safer since it's an instant skill.

Yes demon has very good damage output, but sage is is no way a push over and anyone who thinks it's useless just doesn't understand the game. You wanna play sage then you should play sage don't let anyone tell you you can't.  :normal-1:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If you wanna be a spark spammer then play a sin or bm.
w o t

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I wouldn't listen to half the things the people on this game have to say, that's my opinion though. I've played sage for a long time and it can easily out dd a demon barb. If you wanna be a spark spammer then play a sin or bm.

Sage benefits a lot from dph. 10% more attack from strength of the titans than demons, and from 60% to 100% damage from sage axe mastery. You lose no damage in 3rd stage tiger form and gain chi faster spamming it than a demon would spamming his buff, as well as much safer since it's an instant skill.

Yes demon has very good damage output, but sage is is no way a push over and anyone who thinks it's useless just doesn't understand the game. You wanna play sage then you should play sage don't let anyone tell you you can't.  :normal-1:
nobody said sage is a pushover. we just stated the only thing sage excels at is tanking, which is true. demon is better for doing dmg. sure sage benefits a lot from DPH but demon does more so. no one said sage barb can't kill but demon just does it better.
also since when is a WR a spark spammer? pretty sure a sage barb sparks more often then a demon WR 
Lol i fak you

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
nobody said sage is a pushover. we just stated the only thing sage excels at is tanking, which is true. demon is better for doing dmg. sure sage benefits a lot from DPH but demon does more so. no one said sage barb can't kill but demon just does it better.
also since when is a WR a spark spammer? pretty sure a sage barb sparks more often then a demon WR
I think that "spark spamming" is simply a playsttle no matter what class/culti you are...I don't 3 spark much as sage barb because I save my sparks and use them for other things than 3 secs of invincibility unless I'm sure it will help me kill someone; I would rather usw the sparks for a cc skill. And nothing wrong with demon either, but BadAxe has a point :P

Plus, the idea that demon does better at DDing...does this come from crit rate or base dmg? Because from what I've seen it seems that sage and demon both have DD benefits, sage from weap mastery and tiger form, demon from crit rate, and it seems me that there isn't to extreme of a difference between the two besides playstyle...sure demon is more common because that's how many people go...but it doesn't mean sage is any less deadly. Just imo.  :-\
Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:14 am by BarbWired
~Breaking Metas Daily~