Epic Perfect World

Sage Barb Pk Tips?

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
thanks for all the input guys  :tiger-16: guess I'll try out demon barb as an alt and if I like it I'll go demon, if not I'll stay sage>thx a lot clam for demon stat build and input and sry im not 150 yet....i tend to get bored in pv  :P
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Ask BusterBlader, he's the most alpha sage wr on server. He can also give you bm tips if you need.
hmm will do, thanks :)
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
yw
as demon you either go:
84 dex and full str
420 dex and full str (claw/bow)
hybrid build (for mass)
your current build is no dmg and semi tank.
also calling other people nabs (meaning noobs, meaning new people) while your level 147 and asking for help on a public forum might look a bit weird.
if i used a bow as demon i presume i would want int/purge bow?
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Ok so...I see a lot of things about demon barb pk, bashing against sage barbs, but I have a sage barb and it's somewhat hard to find any tips other than "your damage will suck in 1v1 don't do it"-I've killed r8 toons in 1v1 and I'm sage and level 147. I am a hybrid build (enough dex to use claws and enough strength to use poleaxe/polehammer, with the rest dumped into vit, and was wondering if any good sage or demon barbs would share pk advice for a sage barb>other classes are welcome to comment as well .  :rolleyes: Ijs...I've walked into a full Diablo squad and used the flyer drop skill to ground the cleric and walked away without dying...so no I'm not going to switch demon if you all think I should. tyvm

~~BarbWired
I agree with Harold about demon barb all you have to do is to keep squad buffed and give them chi and annoy ppls with Slap tho spam Wrath to knock enemy down

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
hmm kk thx man will check it out
might go pure str demon barb as i have a 145 poleaxe with +80 str
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
As sage barb all u need is.

F1 - Might Swyng
F2 - Bestial Onslaught
F3 - Stomp of the Beast King

Pres F1+F2+F3, if the enemy didnt die, press F1+F2+F3 again.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

F1 - Might Swyng
F2 - Bestial Onslaught

Luck would be handy too! Can't beat a good ol' Zerk crit every now and then.

Stop the QQ father...

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb

F1 - Might Swyng
F2 - Bestial Onslaught

Lol  ^-^
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
:-X Sage... Barb... PK?

If you want to PK, you should reroll to demon as fast as you can. You should only ever be a sage barb if you want to be a TW only barb.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

F1 - Might Swyng
F2 - Bestial Onslaught

LOl this is right but need more things like. Spam Bestial onslaught and stomp of the beast king. what demon have over sage in dph is the crit buff it gets from demon bestial onslaught but with sage it guarantees that your next two Stomps after casting BO are sure crits. You also hit harder than demon since axe mastery gives 100% more damage compared to 75 for them. STomp can be stacked to boost damage, so spam it as much as you can. Swing got about half chance to proc but it has lower cooldown than demon so you can spam it more.  A DPH STR build is required. you can go as low in dex as possible but try to have at least 8.5-10k accuracy after blood bath. wear magic belt and neck. a mag ring in case you 1v1  a wiz or are in mass PK. Magic kills barb really really really fast. spam your chi gain skill for its name. but its beastial something too.  also have high str genie with solid shield occult ice and tangling mire. rest is up to what you prefer. IF you want to aps though Demon is the way undoubtedly since 3 spark give aps boost.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
LOl this is right but need more things like. Spam Bestial onslaught and stomp of the beast king. what demon have over sage in dph is the crit buff it gets from demon bestial onslaught but with sage it guarantees that your next two Stomps after casting BO are sure crits. You also hit harder than demon since axe mastery gives 100% more damage compared to 75 for them. STomp can be stacked to boost damage, so spam it as much as you can. Swing got about half chance to proc but it has lower cooldown than demon so you can spam it more.  A DPH STR build is required. you can go as low in dex as possible but try to have at least 8.5-10k accuracy after blood bath. wear magic belt and neck. a mag ring in case you 1v1  a wiz or are in mass PK. Magic kills barb really really really fast. spam your chi gain skill for its name. but its beastial something too.  also have high str genie with solid shield occult ice and tangling mire. rest is up to what you prefer. IF you want to aps though Demon is the way undoubtedly since 3 spark give aps boost.
Thanks man :)this is the kinda advice i was looking for :P
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
If you go sage then you can just DPH or make your barb a great tank ............ unless that demon wb is best you can dph/aps being a demon + you can tank but ..... if youre sage you get more reductions with 3 spark in tanking 
Insanitarius

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Thanks man :)this is the kinda advice i was looking for :P
NP sage barb is fun and good in DPH but aps and overall demon undoubtedly better for killing.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
If u got the gears for it u can also do 1v1s on sage wb, str build though. Although ppl seem to dislike sage wbs it can be pretty usefull if well played, ppl just prefer the easy 3spark aps spamming with demon wbs. Just try figure out your gameplay yourself and decide what and how u wanna play.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
why is this on media section