• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
someone enlighten me on this subject.

if one was to do BH on 2 chars this would mean he has
Char A = 30 ST
Char B = 30 ST

if he was able to account stash these tokens that would mean he would be able to get 60 ST on 1 char and engrave his necklace.

if he wasn't able to account stash the tokens the next day he would do BH on 2 chars again.
Char A = 60 ST
Char B = 60 ST

at this point he can engage his necklace 2 times.

either way it comes out the same, 2 days of BH on 2 chars = 2 engraves

i don't see how this will ruin the economy at all the only thing it will change is this

people can stash 200 ST and get a recasted ring on a new char. This is the reason i will -1 this topic because i don't see the need for it. I still don't see how it would ruin the economy what so ever tho.

PS: to the guy who said you can stash 300 ST for a cape. you do realize the cape itself is stachable right?
Lol i fak you

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
Aga please make IGs account stashable O:-)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
someone enlighten me on this subject.

if one was to do BH on 2 chars this would mean he has
Char A = 30 ST
Char B = 30 ST

if he was able to account stash these tokens that would mean he would be able to get 60 ST on 1 char and engrave his necklace.

if he wasn't able to account stash the tokens the next day he would do BH on 2 chars again.
Char A = 60 ST
Char B = 60 ST

at this point he can engage his necklace 2 times.

either way it comes out the same, 2 days of BH on 2 chars = 2 engraves

i don't see how this will ruin the economy at all the only thing it will change is this

people can stash 200 ST and get a recasted ring on a new char. This is the reason i will -1 this topic because i don't see the need for it. I still don't see how it would ruin the economy what so ever tho.

PS: to the guy who said you can stash 300 ST for a cape. you do realize the cape itself is stachable right?
1. you can get ur ring + cape w.o doing nw = nw goes empty
2. you can get more engraves for rings r8 on your main toon(u do bh on 7 alts a day, 210 st + main 30, do the daily , 80 extra, 320 st = every monkey running around with 2 atk 10 dex str or mag/ 3 / 4 atk
ye.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
also 200 st for emperor's ring. There are people who make each class on a different account, like me. Which will save time without trading and stashing your gears while you switch to alt. ( i get seperate accesories to each alt of mine so it saves time)
2. you can get more engraves for rings r8 on your main toon(u do bh on 7 alts a day, 210 st + main 30, do the daily , 80 extra, 320 st = every monkey running around with 2 atk 10 dex str or mag/ 3 / 4 atk 
ye.
^^ pretty much.
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:05 pm by Light

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
ye.
1. this doesn't ruin economy. and you don't have to do NW to get ST / TM and BH is plenty. Besides we all know nation wars has worse problems then this. either way it doesn't affect economy
2. valid point sir. this is why i asked someone to enlighten me. im currently having a maximum hangover lazy sunday so my brain is fried and didn't think of engraving rings.
Lol i fak you

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Thing is, in my humble opinion the pro elite of the server has already rolled the best possible rolls for their 1000000000000 toons. Average players, who don't live 24/7 on the game (cough, actually having a life, cough) would benefit from this. Hell, I would benefit from this. When I can't attend NWs all I can do is go BH and go TM for STs. But then again, I don't have eternity to play 24/7 so I'm not making progress at all.
Which is not the game's fault of course, it's just de-motivating. 

By making STs account stashable, people could get rings faster and even if it would cause an initial boom in the economy (what, selling SOW? What can you make with ST that is tradeable? I'm not in the game right now, I can't check so please tell me).

I support this idea because it would help us in a great deal. 
Not tradeable Supply Tokens, just Account Stashable. If that causes so much hassle, maybe we could restrict the amount of toons on one account. The shock. The horror. 

PURGATORY

Thing is, in my humble opinion the pro elite of the server has already rolled the best possible rolls for their 1000000000000 toons. Average players, who don't live 24/7 on the game (cough, actually having a life, cough) would benefit from this. Hell, I would benefit from this. When I can't attend NWs all I can do is go BH and go TM for STs. But then again, I don't have eternity to play 24/7 so I'm not making progress at all.
Which is not the game's fault of course, it's just de-motivating.

By making STs account stashable, people could get rings faster and even if it would cause an initial boom in the economy (what, selling SOW? What can you make with ST that is tradeable? I'm not in the game right now, I can't check so please tell me).

I support this idea because it would help us in a great deal.
Not tradeable Supply Tokens, just Account Stashable. If that causes so much hassle, maybe we could restrict the amount of toons on one account. The shock. The horror.

bad idea...
+1

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
+1  and nw is already empty, i dont attend nw much myself anyways anymore, cause nw is for at night time and i got rl
i live in eu

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
+1  and nw is already empty, i dont attend nw much myself anyways anymore, cause nw is for at night time and i got rl
i live in eu
:normal-18: :normal-22: :normal-39: :pig-39: :pig-39: :pig-39:
how do you know its empty if you dont attend it ??? ? nw is still active and fun sometimes.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
come play my drum 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
:normal-18: :normal-22: :normal-39: :pig-39: :pig-39: :pig-39:
how do you know its empty if you dont attend it ??? ? nw is still active and fun sometimes.
maybe because last friday and sunday i took time to check it out?
its been empty for weeks so yeah

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
maybe because last friday and sunday i took time to check it out?
its been empty for weeks so yeah
400 player = empty?  :normal-16: lol ok

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
400 player = empty?  :normal-16: lol ok
+1