Epic Perfect World

Make Supply Tokens Account Stashable

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
But even without making it account stashable they can engrave separately on all their alts and still get 4 atk/def lvls. This just makes it easier to put all your st on one char
No it wouldnt. It would only allow you to keep all your st on one char
It would make the gods giving quest kinda useless cause who's gonna do that when you know you can get another 0-270 st just by doing bh on alt(s) ?
Getting supreme Robe will be easy too, just do bh on all 10 alts and you get 300 st and then just do the tm runs... will only take 1 day which would result in less players for tm squads
Getting emperor's might ring which needs 200 st, in 1 day  ??? ???
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:31 am by Light

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Yes please ) at least stashable.
+1

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This was already suggested once and got denied. I don't see this happening ever.

Angelica

Ariel_

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
-1 i just dont think this is needed

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Idiots posting +1 because they do not realise any form of implication that imposing this suggestion would have, and that it would inevitably destroy the economy to a state probably worse than that of PWI's. My bet is that a lot of people stopped playing public servers because it's ridiculously hard to get good gear without donating £1000s. I don't want a ruined economy, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying, that I would quit if this was implemented.

Close the thread GN.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic
Idiots posting +1 because they do not realise any form of implication that imposing this suggestion would have, and that it would inevitably destroy the economy to a state probably worse than that of PWI's. My bet is that a lot of people stopped playing public servers because it's ridiculously hard to get good gear without donating £1000s. I don't want a ruined economy, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying, that I would quit if this was implemented.

Close the thread GN.
Have u seen the economy lately? Peoeple an the prices are going pwi status. When a WS belt is more then 8-10k  then it just getting outrageous. Been seening people sell sum for like 30 an 40k  rings 5k. Then ive notice over the years in online gaming the greed alwasy gets so bad after a few years.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
-1 i dont think this is really needed people will get good engraves so easy and prices will go up and down ._.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran