Epic Perfect World

Should I go demon or stay sage? (ep)

Offline Death

• Old Player
well I simply said some reasons why I don't agree with what you said
you said you rely on your DDing to survive, but what is it you call DDing? sog/sleep? because that isn't DD
and you probably know well enough yourself that the real DD skills would be stupid to use if you're trying to survive
I didn't call you a complete idiot, but surely you should look up what the difference between CC and DD is
anyway i'm out since people mentioned everything above  ^-^
:normal-10::normal-2: :normal-13: good that you're leaving, you've brought too much stupid here :tiger-36:
You said DD ep, people tend to overreact to those words a little.
I do agree that there are other classes better suited to DD and a ep usualy is support in a squad but... lol how you want to play your toon is up to you, You wouldn't be the first nor last ep that likes to DD when circumstances allow it.
Do whatever is more fun to you and enjoy it.^^
As i said in a pervious post i`d wait for better gear and then go try demon.
I played a demon ep for 7 years on pwi, my main ep here is sage, i have a secondary demon ep and seriously demon ep's can support perfectly fine. I do prefer my sage ep but that doesn`t make a demon ep bad.
For your playstyle and what you are looking for it seems to me like demon would definitly be worth giving a shot.
Either way - have fun ^^
Ty hun :normal-4:

{pls lock O:-)}

Angelica

:normal-10::normal-2: :normal-13: good that you're leaving, you've brought too much stupid here :tiger-36:Ty hun :normal-4:

{pls lock O:-)}
i brought too much stupid here but you can't say a valid reason to disagree with what i said, instead say something like i think you're an idiot  ^-^
sorry gm 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
"Occult ice is pretty useful as DD ep"

^Follow that advice and you will go so far dude... I haven't tried it yet but you can tell me. :normal-2:

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO

^Follow that advice and you will go so far dude... I haven't tried it yet but you can tell me. :normal-2:
Occult ice ep = best ep you dont need to worry about sleep cooldown or melee class getting close to you in 1 vs 1 LOL normal-1 normal-2
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Insanitarius

Offline Death

• Old Player
i brought too much stupid here but you can't say a valid reason to disagree with what i said, instead say something like i think you're an idiot  ^-^
sorry gm
Have you ever played something like an ea or another traditionally dd class? Playing a dd is not about stunning your enemy and running away (yeah, I know some would disagree), it's about killing your opponent before they kill you. In the case of an ep offense is even more of defense considering that we have skills like elven boon and aurora blast/burst, which not only help us kill the enemy, but also heal us.
I don't know what your experiences with dd eps are, but not every one of them decides to go uvd when people are dying left and right. Some of them actually do have brain cells, imagine! Also, I'm aware that it's nigh impossible to survive as a dd ep in mass when you're aa'ed, but if you know how to play you should be able to avoid getting aa'ed/get away in time. And even if that means you spend some time too far from the enemy to dd, you can support your squad with purifys and that one shield until you decide you can go back to dding.

Who said that? :'(

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I would stay sage still. But best is to try both , see which you like more and stay that way. On another note, DD-ing in mass pk is not a good idea. Even if there are like 2 other ep's in pt, 1 extra heal is always useful. I seen people dieing even with 2 ep's in squad. So never underestimate anything. Try it out and see. Best way.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Occult ice ep = best ep you dont need to worry about sleep cooldown or melee class getting close to you in 1 vs 1 LOL normal-1 normal-2
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
LOL Right? Who needs to waste chi on sog+sleep...

Who said that? :'(
Best ep said it. :-\