Epic Perfect World

Nerfing sins :/

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
How many people started using GoF -int daggers that this suddenly became an issue and since when DPH assassins have become overpowered?
So assassins would be the only melee class without purge abilities. They wouldn't be able to kill good fully buffed player.
not bad idea, although making the restriction would be unfair to the other classes, plus the STs people paid for this cape would be wasted...
Also, you should make it so that 140 Bows can't have interval (or remove spirit blackhole and have only the lesser version). They can still use it but the ridiculous insta-purge would be gone. Even BMs have to rely on purge-pole luck, where as barbs and sins can just pewpew with their bows and buffs are gone. I saw a Bowbarian in 1v1 playoffs that literally mowed down a seeker with a bow.
Just an opinion.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Also, you should make it so that 140 Bows can't have interval (or remove spirit blackhole and have only the lesser version). They can still use it but the ridiculous insta-purge would be gone. Even BMs have to rely on purge-pole luck, where as barbs and sins can just pewpew with their bows and buffs are gone. I saw a Bowbarian in 1v1 playoffs that literally mowed down a seeker with a bow.
Just an opinion.
pike speed is 2.00 aps increased(CH/spark demon 1.82 for some) on a dragon mix class (seeker/wr/wb) while sin with bow is stuck at 1.25-1.43 windshield(if 3.33 r8 )
the fact is that the luck is still here
and dw, bow doesnt deal that much of a damage in def sets/ha class at all, only advantage it gives is duel or purging def camp downs in true form
no1 would ever choose bow to damage for 1.5-3k (in HA classes) vs dagger critics of 5k at a way quicker rate (3.33)
Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:07 pm by Sebi

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Can someone boost wf? Lips Sealed
Please :c

infernchidhu

Can we nerf demon wf's please ? i find 0 def too broken ty

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Yes, boost -180% to -200%...

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Thats why you couldn't make my hp reach 0 while i did it plenty times right? :police:
Yes, boost -180% to -200%...
I let you kill me so you have hope and keep playing dont stress baddie we save the easies (you)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I let you kill me so you have hope and keep playing dont stress baddie we save the easies (you)
You didn't said that when i got on ep. ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
only advantage it gives is duel or purging def camp downs in true form
I honestly just laugh and almost spit out my drink. Sins' do this to anyone who has self-buffs and extremely abuse it (all the while camping full defense themselves, oh the hypocrisy) 
I think Agatio should go to the playoffs a few times a day, for about a week and see how you "sins" play.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
only way to nerf venos enough is to delete them completely from game....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
This is sin nerf suggestion, -1 for cape/ring restriction def camp dont make u immortal. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
This is sin nerf suggestion, -1 for cape/ring restriction def camp dont make u immortal.
the way it is atm it does make u l0l
every1 else who has pvped for more than 15 minutes at lost city will realise it

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
the way it is atm it does make u l0l
every1 else who has pvped for more than 15 minutes at lost city will realise it
I killed a full vit white vodoo r8r def lvl camper psychic this week on my vit veno.
Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:36 pm by T J T

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I killed a full vit white vodoo r8r def lvl camper psychic this week on my vit veno.
just 1 class has 0pdef dude
>.<

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
just 1 class has 0pdef dude
>.<
I used advanced soul link instead, and yes not all classes have def lvl bypass/status skills but a good amount do and in this case was extreme he was full vit so he ain't killing anyone.

Kizumbau

Holy Path is the only solution.