Epic Perfect World

Nerfing sins :/

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
gof + int daggers is the only way to win vs arcane classes who camp def gears + purify weapon and run until tidal goes off. mystic's like Yinster, Woda, Apprentice, eps like leizo for an example. (even then they would win vs 2.86 gof sins so removing gof + int dagger would make sins too useless)
and also bm's who camp def and keep leaping 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
gof + int daggers is the only way to win vs arcane classes who camp def gears + purify weapon and run until tidal goes off. mystic's like Yinster, Woda, Apprentice, eps like leizo for an example. (even then they would win vs 2.86 gof sins so removing gof + int dagger would make sins too useless)
and also bm's who camp def and keep leaping
true compensate that with restricting rings = )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
GOF int is only way u can kill a def camper with puri
if u would restrict rings then ye, u can nerf to the worse version of gof  but w.o that sins would have no chance to kill down campers

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nerfing gof to ss is unacceptable, it will turn into game of luck since ss = luck gof is somewhat expected

Offline Nea

• Game Master
nerfing gof to ss is unacceptable, it will turn into game of luck since ss = luck gof is somewhat expected
well thats true
but still id love ring restriction + 1.5 skills removal

LillySatou

currently no single class in the game needs a buff or nerf. -1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
currently no single class in the game needs a buff or nerf. -1
Damn, when was the last time you left blue name

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Damn, when was the last time you left blue name
LMFAO :))
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
The game is all balance leave it as it is .. If u have no skill to play ur toon then don't play every class is op just learn to play
Artifex

Offline Goz

i +1 this suggestion, just last year i was thinking of same thing
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
well thats true
but still id love ring restriction + 1.5 skills removal
+1 to this^
-1 to topic

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
The game is all balance leave it as it is .. If u have no skill to play ur toon then don't play every class is op just learn to play
Exactly what i thought when i first came back. but game was more balanced a couple years ago than it is now.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
remove aps from gof daggers could be solution but i dont think its op tbh, but ye old skills with a bit boosted cotd would do it, aps sins wont have that much long stun and elimination to freeze u from africa
this ...but this thread is retarted so -1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It is not. 
Anyhow, -1, if we would do that people would ask for spirit blackhole nerf next, then purify etc.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
We dont care of those, i was just saying that if u nerf gof but it was denied already and proven is bad
At this moment we are suggesting to remove 1.5 skills from sin i guess apart of COTD which helps (removal of elimination, life hunter + cursed jail)
And considering the one who made the thread is a sin aswell as other sins in here agreed on the removal of these skills in order to make the class fun again, why not. + it would help all other classes...