Epic Perfect World

Server Adress

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Could any of the GM's or the GS kindly supply me with the server adress, i would like to link the server status on the NoHomo web page.

Ty Ex

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Mrai

Could any of the GM's or the GS kindly supply me with the server adress, i would like to link the server status on the NoHomo web page.

Ty Ex
I'd ask Agatio for it personally, if I were you.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
How would one link the status of it to a page with the address?  I'm not a techie...anyone care to go into some detail, cause that sounds cool =D
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
MageTank = Pro-ness.

Truer than true.

Mrai

Truer than true.
The True-est.

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON
  • Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!
  • Characters: Ting_Static
  • Faction: *none*

Mrai

I've always been invited to them. Never once did i have to ask to join one. If your good enough, people will want you. Start by farming a decent set, then pk some of those big mouth trash talkers in WC. That will spread your name around, giving you a reputation. With that reputation, comes respect, depending on your talents. If your good at pking, people will invite you so you can help them. Sadly, joining a guild sometimes means aquiring enemies. Unless your like me, and only kill people that touch you, and completely ignore that KOS bullshit.

MageTank's guide to living in a perfect world:

1. Never interupt a 1on1.
2. If the fight is even, stay uninvolved.
3. If your name is red, you killed someone that didnt fight back. Feel ashamed.
4. Guild rules are for squares
5. If ryan is being ganked, he probably deserved it.
6. Screaming your own name in caps is always appropriate.
7. Never run in a 1on1, you might pull a hammy.
8. Never chase in a 1on1. See rule #7.
9. When in doubt, hug it out.
10. There is nothing heavy armor cant fix.
11. In a perfectly even fight, the one with less duribility will always lose.
12. If you cant kill it, humiliate it.
13. It's better to tank 4 and live, rather than kill 1 and die.
14. It's safe to assume your enemy has no neck, and therefore cant see you flying above them.
15. It's ok to be a little gay sometimes.

Follow these rules, and not only will you find a good guild, you will find happiness in this descolate wasteland we call perfect world.

MageTank
Pvp isn't the only way, you could be nice and friendly as well, and just be generally respectful to everybody. Personally, I don't  pvp and my fac is like a family to me. I mean, I've left and tried out several facs but I've always gone back because it just doesn't feel the same without being with the people I hold so dearly as friends. So if you don't like pvp, just be nice and help the people that need it, eventually you'll find your place.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Truer words were never spoken.

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
Truer words were never spoken.
Amen.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

LMAO +1 To the max
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Mrai

Nice? What is this "Nice" that you speak of? You will be eaten alive for being "nice". The true only way to join those self proclaimed "pro" clans is to be a heartless bastard, and destroy villages full of innocent people.

Anywho, thats just to join those "super serious, we need a website to accomodate our guild" type of guilds. Personally, i find being in my own guild, all alone, to be a better option. Silence (not that ugly warrior) is a beautiful thing. No drama, the entire guild participates in my pk (since im the only one in it xD).

MageTank
I don't get eaten alive.. I'm nice, but not a total doormat, good sir. xD

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Lol i actually did laugh while reading this, And even tho this thread is know completle out of topic, There is still alot of good points in there. Most of them (not to say all) completle true.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Personally, i find being in my own guild, all alone, to be a better option. Silence (not that ugly warrior) is a beautiful thing. No drama, the entire guild participates in my pk (since im the only one in it xD).

MageTank

Totally finding that to be true, too. e.e Slightly less fun when I get roflganked and I'm the only one around.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
How would one link the status of it to a page with the address?  I'm not a techie...anyone care to go into some detail, cause that sounds cool =D

=/  Bump ^^ plox
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
14. It's safe to assume your enemy has no neck, and therefore cant see you flying above them.

I seen this one happen a lot lol